Carp Anglers Group Forums
FJR1

SIGN-UP - Dec. 13 "Let it Snow" Tournaments at Joliet, IL

Thanks Frank for a great fall series.

My pleasure, Chad. Thanks for making the trip several times and for your donations of prizes.

Congrats to yesterday's winners. As has been typical of the 2014 Fall series, the bite was challenging:

A.M. Total Weight event:

1st - Cory Bohmann

2nd - Larry Seeman

3rd - Jim Rink

P.M. Big 3 event:

1st - Larry Seeman

2nd - Jim Rink

3rd - Tony Stout

I'll have complete results with pics in the next day or so. Thanks to the 12 anglers who attended on 12/13/14 and to all who participated in the fall series.--Frank

Frank,

I want to commend you for your efforts on the Fall Classic. I for one appreciated the quality of the events. I am proud to have fished in the events you put together and look forward to fishing future events.

JDR

Frank Rink..... You the man brother....

Frank,

I want to commend you for your efforts on the Fall Classic. I for one appreciated the quality of the events. I am proud to have fished in the events you put together and look forward to fishing future events.

JDR

Thanks, Cory and Jim. It was a pleasure fishing with both of you despite the horrible bite at Joliet this fall. I look forward to your participation next year.--Frank