Carp Anglers Group Forums

Letter of Resignation and a Special Thanks to all CAG Members

kentlakecarper

Hello All,

I have decided now is a good time to exit the CAG Board of Directors and refocus my limited energies on my local carp fishing scene here in Michigan and come out of bait making retirement :)

I cannot even begin to express a heartfelt thank you to all the awesome people I have met and worked beside during my venture as CAG President/Treasurer for the past few years so I'll just say that you all are very much appreciated and I hope to see you on the bank again!

All the best to the clubs new Board of Directors, they are very passionate individuals with fresh ideas that will hopefully benefit each and every one of CAG's members now and into the future.

Tight lines,

Andy Sprinkle

Best of luck to you Andy, i'm sure your local carping scene will only benefit from your focus!

I look forwards to seeing some of your bait making endeavors!

Tight-Lines,

John

Best of luck to you Andy, i'm sure your local carping scene will only benefit from your focus!

I look forwards to seeing some of your bait making endeavors!

Tight-Lines,

John

Hey John,

Thank You very much. I'm very excited to have finally made my decision and to refocus my efforts....getting back to my roots :)

Since 2005 Andy has worked to improve our organization. He has held many roles and helped numerous anglers across the country. He will be missed on the BOD but I know we all wish him the best as he starts a new path in his life. I'm sure we will see great things in his home state and maybe we will get the chance to fish with some of his new home made baits!

Good Luck From All Of Us. :yourock:

AF Bob

Hi Andy

Many thanks for your many years of work for our group.......and especially for coming "out of retirement" to help out with the rebuilding efforts over the last few years. One of these days I really need to get off my lazy *** and come out to MI for one of your fish-ins.......if only to get humiliated by some of your youthful carp prodigies! :lol:

Let me know when you are ready to take orders on the bait.

Take care.

Iain

Edited by redcoat

Thanks for all you have done to keep CAG alive and well. Last winter we had a lot of fun with the chairman list and all the talks we had.. Enjoy retirement ...............................

We did have some fun and I'm proud to have worked with ya...you have to hold the record for most State Chairs signed up in the least amount of time...kudos!! Like you, I'm going to focus on my local scene and get back to hosting fish-ins and fun stuff :)

Thaks Andy for many great years of service to CAG. Fish-On Bill

Appreciate that Bill, All the best with the CCC if Lake Storey becomes the venue. Pics look good!

Since 2005 Andy has worked to improve our organization. He has held many roles and helped numerous anglers across the country. He will be missed on the BOD but I know we all wish him the best as he starts a new path in his life. I'm sure we will see great things in his home state and maybe we will get the chance to fish with some of his new home made baits!

Good Luck From All Of Us. :yourock:

AF Bob

Thanks Bob,

I've very happy that you took the helm and built a great new team, I wish you all the best and will always be around to assist with anything needed, unless it's work...HA HA!

Hi Andy

Many thanks for your many years of work for our group.......and especially for coming "out of retirement" to help out with the rebuilding efforts over the last few years. One of these days I really need to get off my lazy *** and come out to MI for one of your fish-ins.......if only to get humiliated by some of your youthful carp prodigies! :lol:

Let me know when you are ready to take orders on the bait.

Take care.

Iain

Hey Iain,

Appreciate the kind words and your personal support with the club when it had it's hand out :), We'd love to host you here in Michigan!....hmmm maybe I'll revisit that old program "Carper Exchange Program" one of these days that Mario and I had put together and dust it off.

As for the bait....February at some point is sounding good :)

Good luck with your future endeavors! MI carpers will definitely benefit from your more concentrated efforts in the Mitten. Looking forward to a great 2015!

Thanks Paul,

Can't wait to fish with ya!

I'm working on ideas right now and will present them within the next week or so....

Andy,

Sorry to hear you are stepping down but I fully understand why, time to enjoy what you have built and get back to enjoying what you love. Paige and I have and still do enjoy all the things you have done and the friends we have with you and Nikki. I look forward to spending time on the bank with both of you when we can. Thanks for all you have done for cag and all who you have crossed ways with during your time here. Look forward to you baits and flavors coming being I have had the chance to use some. Amos

Andy,

Sorry to hear you are stepping down but I fully understand why, time to enjoy what you have built and get back to enjoying what you love. Paige and I have and still do enjoy all the things you have done and the friends we have with you and Nikki. I look forward to spending time on the bank with both of you when we can. Thanks for all you have done for cag and all who you have crossed ways with during your time here. Look forward to you baits and flavors coming being I have had the chance to use some. Amos

Deep thanks bud! Looking forward to harassing Sassy and having a brew ha or 10 with ya next time we see ya in the following months :) We'll see what we concoct this time, just have to remember to write it down..lol!

Andy

You will always be welcome at my house. I think you will enjoy a long session on the St Lawrence :)

Awesome, I'll cash in on that one day!

Thank you for all youve done as a member of CAG regardless of Position you had you always did a excellent job. Thanks for saving this place as a new member at that time you and the BOD were awesome i thank you for all your efforts.

I hope everything you do goes great For you and your family With any you do.

Its going to be awesome with you back in the bait business. Your baits are the only ones ill fisH They are awesome.

SoCalCarper

Andy,

There's not much I could say that somebody else hasn't already said.

Thanks for all your hard work and help. Now take some time for yourself, relax for a while, and go catch some fish.

Tight lines !!!

I concur with everyone else's kind words. From me, Thank you very much for your dedication and service to the club. C.A.G. would not be where it is today without your professionalism and diligence. Tight lines wherever you may fish. "TBS" back from the dead?