Carp Anglers Group Forums

Letter of Resignation and a Special Thanks to all CAG Members

kentlakecarper

• 2 weeks later...

The years have gone by quickly and you have made a positive impact on this club - thank you for all your many hours of time and effort! Hope to see you at the Wooden Shoe tournament.

I know Dan, the years have flown by! Your assistance during my term and the friendship we built is something I really appreciate. Looking forward to seeing ya in Holland! Tight lines till then :)

Thank you for your service!

-Marius

Thanks Marius, Hope all is going well and good for you.

Thank you for all youve done as a member of CAG regardless of Position you had you always did a excellent job. Thanks for saving this place as a new member at that time you and the BOD were awesome i thank you for all your efforts.

I hope everything you do goes great For you and your family With any you do.

Its going to be awesome with you back in the bait business. Your baits are the only ones ill fisH They are awesome.

SoCalCarper

Thanks Bro, It was awesome to spend a bit of time with you in Texas and also to chat about our families growing. Hope everyone on your end is doing great and then some! Appreciate the kind words on the baits. Hopefully you'll like some of the new editions coming later this spring....

Good luck Andy , I am sure a lot of people will be happy to hear you going back into the bait myself included.. Look forward toseeing you soon.

Be good to see you again Robert, I have a lot of fishing to catch up on and I'd like to do a bit of that with you....bring some extra grub and tea :)

Andy you've done one hell of a job with the

club,it my pleasure to serve with you on the board :)

Pleasure was all mine. If only the members knew half of what you have truly done for the club and also at times when it was needed most. I truly appreciate all your efforts and the time we spent on the bank...some classic and highly memorable moments for me, Nikki and my brothers. Will never forget the good times, now kick some arse at the ATC!!!!!!!!!!

Andy,

There's not much I could say that somebody else hasn't already said.

Thanks for all your hard work and help. Now take some time for yourself, relax for a while, and go catch some fish.

Tight lines !!!

Ha, sounds good to me :) You keep on with the great work your doing within your state. Thanks for all you do for the club.

I concur with everyone else's kind words. From me, Thank you very much for your dedication and service to the club. C.A.G. would not be where it is today without your professionalism and diligence. Tight lines wherever you may fish. "TBS" back from the dead?

Much appreciated, some good folks have stepped in to take it to the next level and that makes me very happy.

TBS is dead and buried...., but all the things I have come up with since (and then some) then will be released this spring at some point...I'm only doing the R&D side though.

Thanks Andy! Enjoy retirement!!

Thanks Pat, now if only I can get out and catch 2% of all the cool fish you catch, I'll be a happy man...lol!

Andy, you spearheaded a great turnaround for the organization... thanks!

Now back to making great baits! :icon_smoking::yes:

Glad you relocated Brian, hope to see ya again this year a few times. I'm sure you'll like a few of the new bait flavors :)

Andy, thanks for everything my friend. It´s been a great ride brother and I'm glad to have been part of it with you. I wish you all the best. And as you know, "mi presa es tu presa".... B)

Man oh man, it was a blast working with you! Sprinkle/Kok...lol! I wish you all the best as well, can't wait to see your future adventures...who knows, maybe I'll be lucky enough one day to escape and invade Mexico with you. :)

Good luck andy. so does this mean that the bait shop is coming back? man I remember ordering so much stuff from you back then. awesome baits!

Thanks bro, The Ol Bait Stop is in the past, on to a new venture in the background doing the R&D....

Give us board of directors or give us bait. We will gladly take whatever Andy has to offer. Thanks for serving!

Well thanks for the kind words! Appreciate that. It was a pleasure to serve the club and it's many awesome members.