Carp Anglers Group Forums
(TX) djkleen02

ATC 2015 Peg List and Maps - Updated Regularly

Here is the list of pegs, as we are sitting now. Each time a new team registers, we will add another peg to this list.

Same thing with the peg map; it will be updated regularly. Stay tuned for that.

ATC 2015 Peg List:

WWD

WWD 2

Gazeebo

Thompsons

35 W Boatramp

35 E Bridge

35 W Bridge

Holiday Inn

OJ’s

Kiddy Park

Somerville

South 1st St.

SRV Statue

Peninsula Tip

Peninsula Mid

Power Plant

Redbud

B&J’s

The Rocks

Ballfields 1

Ballfields 2

Peg Maps:

Pegs1

Pegs2

Pegs3

Pegs4

Edited by djkleen02

Srv is the Stevie ray Vaughn statue by south first. Ojs is directly across from Joe's crab shack, between kiddie park and 35 west.

aRe parking passes going to be given out for swims with parking spaces that need to be paid?

I think they ask the city for some last year not sure

Srv is the Stevie ray Vaughn statue by south first. Ojs is directly across from Joe's crab shack, between kiddie park and 35 west.

where all the dogs are then Is srv.

how is that swim on producing never hear much about it.

The dog park is currently under construction, so the amount of dogs has greatly diminished there. Thankfully we're not pegging that swim this year. Stevie Ray Vaughn (SRV) swim is down the trail a ways, but still susceptible to dogs, here and there. Most people are friendly.

Parking passes for metered spots will be provided, but we were only able to get one pass per team again. Still working on an updated map; haven't gotten a chance to do it yet.

How have the numbers been at srv?

i read that you guys are using the better producing pegs. I think the 1 peg at the baseball fields has produced more then that one... is that one not available?

i appreciate what you guys are doing Dont get me wrong, But i have seen some of the spots you guys posted not produce much or nothing at all.

I would hate to have traveled 100s or even 1000s of miles to be miserable bank side.

i would have not brought this up but since it was said i needed to ask.

Srv has not been pegged very often, when it was it was a pain in the ass cause of the off leash dog park.. well city ordnance has changed and thats no longer off leash. And that swim shares water with penn, mid penn and s. 1st... any of which have the potential to win the atc. Least that was my logic behind pegging dev.

SoCal,

Thanks for your feedback. We welcome any and all questions, and will do our best to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

SRV definitely has a great water quality, and the dogs should be a lot less of a nuisance this year.

The ballfields swims should be making the cut soon :yes:

Srv has not been pegged very often, when it was it was a pain in the ass cause of the off leash dog park.. well city ordnance has changed and thats no longer off leash. And that swim shares water with penn, mid penn and s. 1st... any of which have the potential to win the atc. Least that was my logic behind pegging dev.

ok thank you :party0012icon:

SoCal,

Thanks for your feedback. We welcome any and all questions, and will do our best to answer them to the best of our knowledge.

SRV definitely has a great water quality, and the dogs should be a lot less of a nuisance this year.

The ballfields swims should be making the cut soon :yes:

:thewave::thewave:

How have the numbers been at srv?

i read that you guys are using the better producing pegs. I think the 1 peg at the baseball fields has produced more then that one... is that one not available?

i appreciate what you guys are doing Dont get me wrong, But i have seen some of the spots you guys posted not produce much or nothing at all.

I would hate to have traveled 100s or even 1000s of miles to be miserable bank side.

i would have not brought this up but since it was said i needed to ask.

A few year ago my partner went from no fish on day one to 5th fish at SRV. We had three big 30s and three low 30s in the first 3 hours

I will be visiting the ATC is it possible to have Coordinates or driving directions to the swims I realize this is a major request but not knowing the area very well it would be very helpful with being able to visit friends and fellow anglers. I can visit with the peg draw and if the peg locations are available at this can I have copies

Thanks John

I will be visiting the ATC is it possible to have Coordinates or driving directions to the swims I realize this is a major request but not knowing the area very well it would be very helpful with being able to visit friends and fellow anglers. I can visit with the peg draw and if the peg locations are available at this can I have copies

Thanks John

the tournament director or directors do a great job at this they have maps printed out on how to get to the pegs at the peg draw.

when you draw a spot then choose the peg inside the envelope you'll have a score card and a map for directions.

also when you get to the peg there is a sign there indicating the swim/peg number

I am only visiting and not fishing not knowing the area very well it was more locating the pegs that I am seeking

Thanks John

Not this year

Exactly Dave, to reproduce all the directions is a nightmare..the organizers are,probably at this time up to thier necks in last minute details..

There will be driving directions with each peg at the peg draw. If you want you can snap pics of the ones ypu want to visit at the draw. If you still need help on the day of, one of us locals would be more than happy to help.