Carp Anglers Group Forums
SoCalCarper

THANK YOU

First i will like to thank the ACA guys and CAG for hosting this great event for all these years. Thanks ACA for keeping it alive didn't think it was making it this year. Thank you Ashleigh(i hope i spelled it right) for everything you did during the tournament you're GREAT!!!

Thank you to all the sponsors of the event especially David Moore at Big Carp Tackle couldn't have done it with out you getting our order to us.

It was brutal weather but we gave it all we could and it payed off. I am still in shock seems like a dream.

We picked 2 pegs that were returned by a number of teams and we made the most out of them.

Thank you everyone that was pulling for us. August and his brother killed it we couldn't believe what they pulled out day 1 291lb 13 oz. after dropping to 3rd on day 1 with 112lb 15oz by the end of the day all i can think about is hoping to pull a good peg. someone was there looking out for us and we pulled a great peg the rest is history. I am glad to have now join the ATC Champions on the trophy. thank you everyone on Facebook i don't have one or i would personally be thanking you all.

i will post pics of some of the catches hopefully one can make the NACA :swimminfish:

if anyone deserved to win you certainly did,,,,,,,must be one of the most memorable fishing trips of your life,,,,,, a perfect Ghostie, a massive Buff, and a tourney win !!!! Fantastic, !!! I'm proud to say I knew you BEFORE you became famous !

:party0012icon::jumpy::party0012icon:

:hi501: when ever we get a free weekend ill message you as we had some great bank time maybe this time ill catch a fish lol.

Congrats once again! Proud of ya :)

Thank You Andy appreciate you wishing us luck :thewave: maybe next year will see you out here. so you and your wife could come tear these LBL commons up since they couldnt get enough of what you were feeding them :swimminfish:

Congrats!

Thank you!!!!

if anyone deserved to win you certainly did,,,,,,,must be one of the most memorable fishing trips of your life,,,,,, a perfect Ghostie, a massive Buff, and a tourney win !!!! Fantastic, !!! I'm proud to say I knew you BEFORE you became famous !

Thanks Neil its great to see you at the ATC every year since i started going you've always been great to me :toot:

Ha! Snagging I35east after it has been returned, smart move especially in that brutal weather. Add on those skilz you been honing year after year and history was made!

Congrats on the win Christian very well deserved!! Cant wait to see a few of the pics from the event, saw that ghostie you had, unreal!

Great job guys! Was very nice to meet you both.

Congrats on the win Christian very well deserved!! Cant wait to see a few of the pics from the event, saw that ghostie you had, unreal!

havent had time to post but i will soon thanks Austin

Well they must have liked what you were throwing at them too :)

:jumpy: I think me and my brother can have better days if we can get some of what you had. :offtopicicon:

Ha! Snagging I35east after it has been returned, smart move especially in that brutal weather. Add on those skilz you been honing year after year and history was made!

thank tumater i appreciate it. me and my brother still thank you for letting us borrow that baiting needle years ago. the first day we met at emma long it was greatly appreciated that was at my start of my carp fishing and all i used for a baiting needle was a straighten thin wired hook lol

Congrats :party0012icon:

:yourock:

Thanks Moon

Great job guys! Was very nice to meet you both.

Thank you it was great to finally meet you in person :party0012icon:

Congratulations Christian! :yourock:

Thank you

Congrats

Thank you

Congrats guys - job well done !!!

Thank you

I love you... I hate you... I love you! Lmao, great job man! Huge congrats on the win. I knew we were in trouble when yall pulled that peg. And sure as #### yall handled business. Keepin that trophy local, thats what im talking about. Congrats again my friend!