Carp Anglers Group Forums

Well Done Dave Pickering & OTW!

Well done Dave Pickering and Capt Jack Sprengel for their appearance in On The Water TV show with Carp fishing in RI Great show.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and Dave demonstrated why he is truly one of CAG's great ambassador for catch & release carp fishing.

post-479-0-69332500-1430137634_thumb.jpg

post-479-0-95422900-1430137650_thumb.jpg

Guys, thanks for the accolades. It was quite the adventure. I will tell you that before the show, the plan was to get a least a 20 lb. mirror and several more good size ones....talk about pressure.

It was quite the production as the camera cres had two tv cameras going at the same time and everyone miked up. We had to really watch what we said! I'm glad I had a chance to share some of the history of carp fishing here in RI as well as talk about handling and catch and release. The CAG group was prominently featured in the show also. On the Water TV wanted to make this an educational as well as an adventure show to their credit.

Eventually it should be available at the On the Water magazine website for those out of the NE area.

• 2 months later...