Carp Anglers Group Forums
accordbw

Twin Lakes Upper Lake meet and great July 25th

We are going to have a meet and great at Twin Lakes July 25th on the upper lake. Everyone welcome to attend and we will be having these bi monthly.

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 10:58 PM, accordbw said:

We are going to have a meet and great at Twin Lakes July 25th on the upper lake. Everyone welcome to attend and we will be having these bi monthly.

Brian,

Sorry I  was not there I was on a visit to Northern MI and just read your note.

13 hours ago, CarperN@ said:

W0W---- just noted your post was 2015,   it was a long trip,  going to sleep now.

LOL. So I see you're still carpin' n@..........3 years later......................

Al, Sean said he spoke to you about our social at prince gallitzin the 29th of september. Steve would love to see you out if you can attend as well. this is 2018 of course! 

On 8/20/2018 at 12:22 AM, Christopher Ondecko said:

Hello Brian,

I was wondering how Twin Lakes is for carp angling.  I moved to this location not too long ago and was hoping to get your feedback. 

Thank you,

Fun place to fish, Both lakes have very nice fish. If you fish at night you will need a night permit and a lantern. Night time seems to fish better in my opinion