Carp Anglers Group Forums

Hello Everyone,

My names Rob, I've just recently moved up to Nashua NH from Cranston RI. Have been in CAG for almost a year now and have been carping for much longer than that. I know almost nothing about the area and have been experimenting fishing in the Merrimack river with great results. Looking to expand my knowledge from anyone in NH and from all the guys in MA, and from what i hear from everyone in RI you guys are second to none! Can't wait to hear from everyone, and hopefully meet everyone out on the bank!

Welcome! Can't help you but I was in NH several years ago. Drove from Boston Logan Airport to Waterville Valley. Beautiful country! I was surprised at the moose warning signs when I got off the interstate. The lady at the hotel desk said they see moose all the time up there. After that, I was very vigilant. Good carping!

Welcome! Can't help you but I was in NH several years ago. Drove from Boston Logan Airport to Waterville Valley. Beautiful country! I was surprised at the moose warning signs when I got off the interstate. The lady at the hotel desk said they see moose all the time up there. After that, I was very vigilant. Good carping!

This i was warned about! haha yes i have seen these signs while driving around.. Luckily I'm very close to the MA border so not to many moose/bear around.

Lol! I heard the same thing from the R.I. guys! My fishing partner lNHCARPGUYis from that neck of the woods. We've been stumbling all around metro Boston in search of carp. I can tell you this much Not much happening in MaGAG. They had a fishin in early April but that's it so far. Have you tried Wild Carp Club of New England? I met a few guys fro NH at their last tournament.

Lol! I heard the same thing from the R.I. guys! My fishing partner lNHCARPGUYis from that neck of the woods. We've been stumbling all around metro Boston in search of carp. I can tell you this much Not much happening in MaGAG. They had a fishin in early April but that's it so far. Have you tried Wild Carp Club of New England? I met a few guys fro NH at their last tournament.

Hello Lefty,

Actually been having a convo with nhcarpguy through PM lol. Well hopefully another fish in will happen soon so i can meet everyone from the area.

I've never tried fishing anywhere in mass past Uxbridge fishing the blackstone... The Merrimack is a much different animal from what i found out.

Haven't tried the Wild Carp Club, actually never heard of them..

Hello Lefty,

Actually been having a convo with nhcarpguy through PM lol. Well hopefully another fish in will happen soon so i can meet everyone from the area.

I've never tried fishing anywhere in mass past Uxbridge fishing the blackstone... The Merrimack is a much different animal from what i found out.

Haven't tried the Wild Carp Club, actually never heard of them..

They are on Facebook. I just joined their pretty active. One good thing being a carp angler in New Hampshire ..... Your not that far from Rhode Island.!!lol !!!!

Look forward to meeting you at some point! I'm not too far away and often seem to end up near Nashua for for whatever reason. There's some carpy water up that way for sure...

Look forward to meeting you at some point! I'm not too far away and often seem to end up near Nashua for for whatever reason. There's some carpy water up that way for sure...

Most Defiantly. anytime your interested let me know, can always clear my schedule for a session or two!