Carp Anglers Group Forums

OTHER STUFF! *****2015 DIXON CARP DERBY*****

The Big Worm

As I had mentioned the Tourism department and the Downtown events committee have added events to the weekend that may be of interest to those of you on the fence about coming out. Those of you with family's may want to bring them.

Saturday on the waterfront in the Downtown there will be Music, vendors, food, Venitian night floats on the Rock River and a fireworks display....

***WARNING***

If they Fireworks are as good as last year you may loose your mind and spend the rest of your life comparing every fireworks display you see to it.....

The few of us there....maybe 30 folks got one heck of a show....

At Lowell Park ( The site of the 2010 Illinois Carp Championship Saturday will be a Free Concert with PATIO DADDY - O

Would suggest bringing you own chairs or blankets. Concert should be over with enough time to get back for fireworks

I will post the hotel list as soon as I get it. And for those wanting to Camp with us at the Page Park, arrangements can be made with a donation to the

Carp Derby Stewards Thank you Funds...

Will post more soon!!!!

• Jerome unlocked this topic