Carp Anglers Group Forums
MeshuggahCarp

Belleville Dam

I happened to have a few minutes before work today so I decided to stop by Belleville Dam. It looks like it may be a productive spot, albeit a small spot, but it appears to hold alot of potential. I asked a couple of guys who were fishing there if they knew if their were Carp in there (I already know there is) and they all got wide eyed and excitedly told me about big ones they'd witnessed (Torpedos they called them lol). Has anybody here fished below the dam?

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you but I've been crazy busy with work (kind of ironic being that I work directly in front of the dam and lake lol). Unfortunately, I'm afraid I may be waiting till next year to try this spot out as the temps are steadily falling and large amounts of OT will be up for grabs at my job through winter. Fitzz, what is this "Sandys" that you speak of?

Work has a habit of interfering with fishing. I had a chance to retire 6 years ago and never wanted to go back to work. Keep us updated on your experiences at the dam.