Carp Anglers Group Forums

CCC 2015 Sponsors

Willem (JD)

Give em a break Guys there Was lot o heat for sometime here .. I also want ed to see a list but if we are not getting ones for now no problem. I am 100% there are lots of goodies that be distributed fairly. Again give them break apart for All other things It's huge effort by organisers to keep things moving and ready for ccc

I am sure the list can wait till things cool down and settle we still have a Week to go

+1

Give em a break Guys there Was lot o heat for sometime here .. I also want ed to see a list but if we are not getting ones for now no problem. I am 100% there are lots of goodies that be distributed fairly. Again give them break apart for All other things It's huge effort by organisers to keep things moving and ready for ccc

I am sure the list can wait till things cool down and settle we still have a Week to go

So with just couple of days to go.. can someone now break the mystery box and give a high level info of what we competing for apart from the trophy ?