Carp Anglers Group Forums
FJR1

2015 CCC Fundraiser Donation Challenge.

CCC 2015 wager/donation recap so far. CAG wins!:

Frank Rink - $100 to be paid/donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is actually a bet in favor of the Mag 7).

Larry Seeman - $100 to be paid/donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is actually a bet in favor of the Mag 7).

Iain Murray - $100 to be paid/donated to CAG if anyone except Jerome M. wins.

Frank Rink - $20 to be paid/donated to CAG in honor of Jaffar or Aniq if either wins.

Chris Reitan - Undisclosed donation made to CAG with no strings attached. Nice, Chris!

Aniq Sajjad - Undisclosed donation made to CAG if Aniq wins.

Larry Seeman - $100 to be paid/donated to CAG if anyone from outside of Illinois wins.

Frank Rink - $20 to be paid/donated to CAG in honor of the eventual CCC winner who registers for the event between noon on 9/17 and noon CDT on 9/18/15.

Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock:

BCT is donating a box of small items for CAG to auction off to raise some $ as well.

Dead serious, all I'm looking to get out of this CCC is one of Chads 3M product bags and that little brass plate put on the trophy with my name on it, AGAIN......

BCT is donating a box of small items for CAG to auction off to raise some $ as well.

Nice. Thank you, David. I've been impressed by the fact that Bill, Chad, and Brad have successfully solicited many business/individual sponsors for CCC 2015!

Chad, Brad, or Bill--Can one of you please put together a quick list of the sponsors with the specific items they are donating and a run-down of how the items will be distributed (section winners, raffle, etc.). I think the CCC participants might like to know, in a concise listing, what the prize package is and how the prizes are distributed/awarded.

From a personal standpoint, I've won one of Chad's 3M products packages before at a Joliet event, and, like Larry, I'd love to have a chance to go home with that. I'm also interested in that certificate for 40% off St. Croix rods that Lee Young donated. In fact, all the prizes you have secured look great. It would be nice to see them in a single post and to know how we can "win" them. Thanks. --Frank

Rumor has it that some K-1 representatives from Chicago will be at the CCC, and 1 on them is a prior CCC champion.

Tony--It would be great to see 2011 CCC Champion Bogdan Bucur at the 2015 CCC as well as the rest of the K-1 crew. Since you and Christine are already registered, I am sure you can use your excellent skills of persuasion to get the rest of the K-1 gang to Galesburg. Thanks. --Frank

It's cash like that and side pots that can cause CAG to lose their non-profit status. Great going.......

Make sure all of that cash gets reported. THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE IS WATCHING............

You know what? I had an initial response, but I don't want to contribute to the angst, so I deleted it. I'm just going to bite my tongue, hard, let it ride, and trust that the CAG membership and the BoD know how charitable contributions work.

Hoping to see numbers approach 40 or more in CCC registrations in the last week before the events. Looking forward to the festivities. Thanks to the organizers for their efforts! --Frank

lmao :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: ive been close section winner only.....nice pic trust me im not skeered lol

lmao :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: :swimminfish: ive been close section winner only.....nice pic trust me im not skeered lol

You better be scared! The "Magnificent 7" ride again! This time, to Lake Storey.

gallery_1929_211_377599.jpg

On the other hand, Cory Bohmann is an outstanding angler and probably one of the favorites at CCC 2015, so I will donate $50 to CAG in Cory's honor if he wins the event.

CCC 2015 donation recap so far. CAG wins!:

For those who may not understand this, CAG receives all proceeds from this fundraiser. Your donation will be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to a non-proft organization (CAG). It's fine if the IRS is watching. You want them to watch. You're making a tax-deductible donation to a great non-proft organization.

You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Frank Rink - $100 to be donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is intended to be in support of the Mag 7).

Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is intended to be in support of the Mag 7).

Iain Murray - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone except Jerome M. wins.

Frank Rink - $20 to be donated to CAG in honor of Jaffar or Aniq if either wins.

Chris Reitan - Undisclosed donation made to CAG with no strings attached. Nice, Chris!

Aniq Sajjad - Undisclosed donation made to CAG if Aniq or Jaffar win.

Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone from outside of Illinois wins.

Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Cory Bohmann if Cory wins.

Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock:

If you want CAG to loose non-profit status keep it up. Frank Rink does not care about CAG

You're mistaken on both counts, Bill, but thanks, as always, for your efforts as organizer. If you prefer, as organizer, that I stop this fundraiser, please let me know. I'd respectfully comply with your request. You are the organizer. --Frank

If you want CAG to loose non-profit status keep it up. Frank Rink does not care about CAG

Bill

As a Non-Profit we can receive as many donations as we get.

We've even got Donation buttons on our Forum Index page.

post-5480-0-42935900-1442615515.jpg

You're mistaken on both counts, Bill, but thanks, as always, for your efforts as organizer. If you prefer, as organizer, that I stop this fundraiser, please let me know. I'd respectfully comply with your request. You are the organizer. --Frank

just the right amount of rope laid out, will it be used? Stay tuned for the next episode of As the Carp Turns.

Posted · Hidden by Willem (JD), September 19, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Willem (JD), September 19, 2015 - No reason given

No response yet again, but why should I even ask? It's quite obvious, Bill, that you do not approve of the fundraiser. Sorry to have caused your concern. In respect for and in deference to your wishes, I ask that no more pledges be made for the CCC 2015 fundraiser I started. Those who had made pledges are hereby relieved of them.

Bill--Please feel free to delete from this CCC 2015 thread all references, photos, and comments I have made about the fundraiser.

Jerome/Willem--Please refund the $100 donation I made to CAG for this fundraiser, as I don't want to cause additional concern for the CCC organizer.

It's quite obvious that I'm expected by the organizers to stay out of CCC 2015 business, because many questions I have asked are not answered, and ideas I have offered are met with resistance.

In respect for the organizers, I'll keep my comments/ideas to a minimum for the next week. I am pleased to have been allowed to be a sponsor and a participating angler in CCC 2015. I look forward to the event and look forward to fishing on Friday and Saturday. Best of luck to all. Thanks to the organizers for all their efforts. --Frank

Posted · Hidden by Willem (JD), September 19, 2015 - Willem
Hidden by Willem (JD), September 19, 2015 - Willem

YES YOU NEED TO DELETE ALL OF THAT CRAP...........,

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Willem (JD), September 19, 2015 - No reason given

I WILL BE THERE AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM MEET ME BEHIND HOTEL......,

Edited by Bill Hodge

I am retracting my donations/bets for this years CCC. Except for the two $50 gift cards.

Or should I retract the gift cards too because they are as good as CASH?

I WILL BE THERE AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM MEET ME BEHIND HOTEL......,

Nice words from a State Chair, I don't have a problem with you Bill, but if I did, I would be willing to meet you behind the motel.

I HAVE NO. PROBLEM MEETING YOU BEHINND THE MOTEL...HOPE YOU PREPARE TO BLEED

Im going to leave it at that and let you make more of an ass of yourself.

#### you pussy boy.....

Larry you are the a-hole.....