Carp Anglers Group Forums

2015 CCC Fundraiser Donation Challenge.

FJR1

It's the side pots that we have to be careful about, those have to remain private matters.

You are correct Jerome, side pots arranged between anglers are not CAG's problem. We do not host those and we have no power over an individual that wishes to do so, nor does CAG benefit financially when individuals decide to do so on their own, hence the name "Side Pot"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can win up to $499 without reporting it as income. You have to report anything over $500. However, I would hate to see all those carpers in jail for illegal gambling. :( There is another way to raise money- jacks or better to open. :lol: That would be after all the lines have been pulled in.

Good luck in the tourney!

Alright boy's here's my pledge. A lady that is registered to fish the 2015 CCC will win one of the top 3 places(first ever i belive?). Either the big four(NACC), King(Queen) of the river or first place total weight. I have a pledge/donation of $50 to CAG if this doesn't happen... Don't get scared now boyz....lol

Alright boy's here's my pledge. A lady that is registered to fish the 2015 CCC will win one of the top 3 places(first ever i belive?). Either the big four(NACC), King(Queen) of the river or first place total weight. I have a pledge/donation of $50 to CAG if this doesn't happen... Don't get scared now boyz....lol

Wtg Denise, I hope it does happen would be great for CAG.See you and Rick Saturday, drive safe.

I'm going to have to stay out this one....the couch isn't that comfortable. I kinda like the ideal of the "Mag7". I want my 3rd NACC title or atleast that damn belt buckle...lol

Rick, your going to have to settle for the belt buckle, I got the trophy.

But I will let you take a selfie with it, LOL! :P

I will be bringing an abundance of soda and water For all the CCC anglers.Free of charge.

However, there will be a donation jar Next to the coolers. Donations are not mandatory.

All of these donations Will be given to CAG

Great idea, Larry, and very generous of you. Thank you! :yourock:

That's quite the excellent challenge, Denise, and quite the generous pledge! Thank you. :yourock:

In that same vein, and in support of the lady angler(s), I'll add a pledge of $50 to CAG if a female angler is in the top three of the Big 4 or Big Fish competition. --Frank

CCC 2015 donation recap so far. CAG wins!:

CAG receives all proceeds from this fundraiser. Your donation will be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to a non-proft organization (CAG). You're making a tax-deductible donation to a great non-proft organization! Thank you for your consideration!

You've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

1. Frank Rink - $100 to be donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is intended to be in support of the Mag 7 and this donation has already been made no matter what happens).

2. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is intended to be in support of the Mag 7).

3. Iain Murray - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone except Jerome M. wins (for anyone concerned about this, please know that Iain and Jerome are good friends :) ).

4. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Jaffar or Aniq if either wins (this pledge has been increased).

5. Chris Reitan - Undisclosed donation made to CAG with no strings attached. Nice, Chris!

6. Aniq Sajjad - Undisclosed donation made to CAG if Aniq or Jaffar win.

7. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone from outside of Illinois wins.

8. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Cory Bohmann if Cory wins.

9. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Willem van Schalkwyk and his generous work as Webmaster and Director.

10. Joshua Bennett - $50 to be donated to CAG if someone "on the puff" beats the euro-style carpers and wins CCC 2015.

11. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone from outside of Illinois becomes 2015 Carp King (Big carp of the event).

12. Larry Seeman - Donates drinking water for CCC participants and any proceeds from a donation jar at the water site go to CAG.

13. Denice Hall - $50 to be donated to CAG if a female angler does not finish in the top 3 in Carp Queen (King) or North American Carp Champion competition or does not take 1st in total weight. (This is intended to be in support of the female anglers).

14. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of the female angler who finishes in the top 3 in Carp Queen (King) or North American Carp Champion competition. (This is intended to be in support of the female anglers).

That's 14 pledges with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock:

I will donate $100.00 if Rick Slinker lands his 3rd National Championship.

I will donate $100.00 if Rick Slinker lands his 3rd National Championship.

Outstanding, Gilbert! Thanks, so much! :yourock:

And I'll donate $50 in honor of Gil if he wins the event. He's due! - Frank

CAG receives all proceeds from this fundraiser. Your donation will be tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to a non-proft organization (CAG). You're making a tax-deductible donation to a great non-proft organization! Thank you for your consideration!

1. Frank Rink - $100 to be donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is intended to be in support of the Mag 7 and this donation has already been made no matter what happens).

2. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if one from the “Magnificent 7” (Seeman, Davenport, Slinker, Giordano, Pezalla, Moore, or Moisand) does not win (This is intended to be in support of the Mag 7).

3. Iain Murray - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone except Jerome M. wins (for anyone concerned about this, please know that Iain and Jerome are good friends :) ).

4. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Jaffar or Aniq if either wins (this pledge has been increased).

5. Chris Reitan - Undisclosed donation made to CAG with no strings attached. Nice, Chris!

7. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone from outside of Illinois wins.

9. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Willem van Schalkwyk and his generous work as Webmaster and Director.

10. Joshua Bennett - $50 to be donated to CAG if someone "on the puff" beats the euro-style carpers and wins CCC 2015.

11. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if anyone from outside of Illinois becomes 2015 Carp King (Big carp of the event).

12. Larry Seeman - Donates drinking water for CCC participants and any proceeds from a donation jar at the water site go to CAG.

13. Denice Hall - $50 to be donated to CAG if a female angler does not finish in the top 3 in Carp Queen (King) or North American Carp Champion competition or does not take 1st in total weight. (This is intended to be in support of the female anglers).

14. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of the female angler who finishes in the top 3 in Carp Queen (King) or North American Carp Champion competition. (This is intended to be in support of the female anglers).

15. Gilbert Huxley - $100 to be donated to CAG if Rick Slinker wins his third CCC National Championship.

16. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Gilbert Huxley if Gilbert wins.

That's 16 pledges with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock:

My money is on several outstanding anglers, but the "Magnificent 7" still has to be my #1 choice. However, several of you have mentioned on this forum throughout the years that confidence plays a big role in carp fishing success. I'm going to stay with the Mag 7 and others for the big event, but to motivate myself a bit more, I'm going to pledge $50 to CAG if I win one of Bill's medals at the Johnson-Sauk Trail event in Kewanee on September 25.
gallery_1929_211_377599.jpg

15. Gilbert Huxley - $100 to be donated to CAG if Rick Slinker wins his third CCC National Championship.

16. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Gilbert Huxley if Gil wins.

17. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG if he is among the medal winners at Bill's Kewanee/Pre-CCC event on September 25.

That's 17 pledges with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock:

I have a $50 donation for CAG if any Lady entered in the CCC finishes Saturday better than their boyfriend/husband.

Which could out to be 2 $50 donations!

Above #12 donation, could you add soda pop to the list of beverages?

( in support of the female anglers)

Very nice, yet again, Larry! Thank you! :yourock: And, yes, I'll revise #12 to include pop.

I think there are three couples involved, so far. If Denice Hall beats Rick Slinker, if Christine Stout beats Tony Stout, and/or if Lorene Laubscher beats Dick Laubscher, CAG is $50 to the good for each couple "competition" won by the lady, compliments of Larry Seeman!

12. Larry Seeman - Donates soda pop and drinking water for CCC participants and any proceeds from Larry's CAG donation jar at the pop/water site go to CAG.

16. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Gilbert Huxley if Gil wins.

17. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG if he is among the medal winners at Bill's Kewanee/Pre-CCC event on September 25.

18. Larry Seeman - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of any female entered in the CCC who finishes Saturday better than her boyfriend/husband. So far, Larry could be on the hook for $150 (Denice Hall/Rick Slinker; Christine Stout/Tony Stout; Lorene Laubscher/Dick Laubscher).

That's 18 pledges with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock:

A donor, who wishes to remain anonymous, will donate $50 to CAG, no matter who wins CCC! Thank you, so much! :yourock:

12. Larry Seeman - Donates soda pop and drinking water for CCC participants and any proceeds from Larry's CAG donation jar at the pop/water site go to CAG.

18. Larry Seeman - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of any female entered in the CCC who finishes Saturday better than her boyfriend/husband. So far, Larry could be on the hook for $150 (Denice Hall/Rick Slinker; Christine Stout/Tony Stout; Lorene Laubscher/Dick Laubscher).

19. Anonymous Donor - $50 to be donated to CAG with "no strings attached" and no matter who wins CCC. Nice!

That's 19 pledges with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock:

OK. Time to make pledge #20. There is a real possibility that a 40+ will be captured at CCC 2015. Iowan Russell Snow pulled in a 41 pounder from Lake Storey at about this time last year. $50 goes to CAG in honor of anyone catching a 40 pounder or above. If two anglers accomplish the feat, the donation doubles and so on. --Frank
post-5110-0-78299600-1412629423.jpg

9. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Willem van Schalkwyk and his generous work as Webmaster and Director. He also created this thread as a separate entity from the general CCC 215 thread, and its increased visibility has motivated additional pledges. Thanks Willem!

19. Anonymous Donor - $50 to be donated to CAG with "no strings attached" and no matter who wins CCC. Nice!

20. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG for each carp caught that is over 40 pounds.

That's 20 pledges with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock: There is still time to make a pledge!

Is there anyone fishing from the southern zone?

Cristian--If you are referring to FFF 2016 zones, yes, David Moore from Oklahoma is currently the lone representative from the "southern zone" who is fishing in this year's CCC. I guess you could call him the Lone Ranger. Will he ride again? David is also among my CCC "Magnificent 7."

Hope you get in FFF 2016 and catch another "monster." Take care, Cristian. --Frank

My last donation/wager. If this gets repeated I will donate another 100.00 to CAG.LOL

Thank you, Larry! You've been extremely generous in support of CAG throughout this CCC 2015 fundraiser! Much appreciated! :yourock:

Larry's last pledge for CCC 2015 is that he will donate $100 to CAG if Bogdan Bucur repeats his 2011 win and emerges as this year's 2015 North American Carp Champion!

FJR_awards_bogdan_trophy_c.jpg

9. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG in honor of Willem van Schalkwyk and his generous work as Webmaster and Director. He also created this thread as a separate entity from the general CCC 215 thread, and its increased visibility has motivated additional pledges. Thanks Willem!

20. Frank Rink - $50 to be donated to CAG for each carp caught that is over 40 pounds.

21. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if Bogdan Bucur repeats his 2011 win and emerges as this year's 2015 North American Carp Champion!

That's 21 pledges with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock: There is still time to make a pledge!

attachicon.gifbogdan.jpgMy last donation/wager. If this gets repeated I will donate another 100.00 to CAG.LOL

Larry Seeman has been most generous in his support of CAG through these pledges. He is already a member of my "Magnificent 7," for which my initial $100 donation has already been made.

In honor of Mr. Seeman and should Larry repeat his 2012 win at CCC 2015, I pledge another $100 to CAG.

ccc2012_larry_champion.jpg

21. Larry Seeman - $100 to be donated to CAG if Bogdan Bucur repeats his 2011 win and emerges as this year's 2015 North American Carp Champion!

22. Frank Rink - $100 to be donated to CAG if Larry Seeman repeats his 2012 win and emerges as this year's 2015 North American Carp Champion!

That's 22 pledges totaling over $1,500 with the potential to generate a few tax-deductible dollars for our organization. Thanks, so much. Your support of CAG is appreciated! :yourock: