Carp Anglers Group Forums
FJR1

FULL! - Paul Wells Memorial Tournament - 11/28/15 - Joliet, IL

Cory Bohmann has been a consistent attendee at these Joliet events over the past several years. For his loyalty to the series, I am opening one more slot for Cory.

Just a reminder to Cory and everyone that you can never assume there will always be room in one of these events, even if it's a month away. Signing up early is a good way to do it. You can always back out later if you must.

Cory Bohmann is in. Thanks, Cory! :yourock:

joliet_102415_cory_fish1.jpg

I am limiting this tournament to the 19 anglers listed below to allow for some decent peg choices. Sign up if you want to be on a waiting list. Thanks.

List of participating anglers for the "Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving" Big 4 Carp Tournament at Joliet, IL on Nov. 28.

1. Joe Kalina

2. Dennis Davis
3. Chuck Blomlie
4. Walter Wheeler
5. Mike Olinger
6. Chad Bettisch
7. Christine Stout
8. Tony Stout
9. Mark Pinner

10. Met Lika
11. Chuck Ferczok
12. Donald Tiske
13. Feucho Aguilita Gonzales
14. Michal Gliksman
15. Eddie Cobb
16. Fred Rhodes
17. Jim Rink

18. Frank Rink
19. Cory Bohmann

We are now full, but you can still sign up on this thread if you wish to be placed on a waiting list. We often have a drop out or two prior to the event. Thanks!

Click here for detailed rules!

Click here for information about available pegs!

joliet_fall2013_paul_wells_banner.jpg
Saturday, November 28, 2015 - Annual Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving Tournament

Luis Gonzalez is first on the waiting list. Thanks, Luis! :yourock:

joliet_102415_luis.jpg

If you need to drop out of the event, please let me know asap so I can inform those on the waiting list. Thank you.

I am limiting this tournament to the 19 anglers listed below to allow for some decent peg choices. Sign up if you want to be on a waiting list. Thanks.

List of participating anglers for the "Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving" Big 4 Carp Tournament at Joliet, IL on Nov. 28.

1. Joe Kalina

2. Dennis Davis
3. Chuck Blomlie
4. Walter Wheeler
5. Mike Olinger
6. Chad Bettisch
7. Christine Stout
8. Tony Stout
9. Mark Pinner

10. Met Lika
11. Chuck Ferczok
12. Donald Tiske
14. Michal Gliksman
15. Eddie Cobb
16. Fred Rhodes
17. Jim Rink

18. Frank Rink
19. Cory Bohmann

Waiting list

1. Luis Gonzalez

We are now full, but you can still sign up on this thread if you wish to be placed on a waiting list. We often have a drop out or two prior to the event. Thanks!

Saturday, November 28, 2015 - Annual Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving Tournament

You know what? I let one guy in at #19 after I said I was limiting it to 18. In the future the limit will be hard-capped no matter who you are - first to post, first in!

In fairness to all for the Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving Tournament, I am going to revise the limit for the November 28 event to 22. Luis, you are in! There are two more openings! --Frank

Luis Gonzalez is in. Thanks, Luis! :yourock:

joliet_102415_luis.jpg

I am limiting this tournament to 22 anglers to allow for some decent peg choices. Sign up if you want in. Thanks.

List of participating anglers, so far, for the "Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving" Big 4 Carp Tournament at Joliet, IL on Nov. 28.

1. Joe Kalina

2. Dennis Davis
3. Chuck Blomlie
4. Walter Wheeler
5. Mike Olinger
6. Chad Bettisch
7. Christine Stout
8. Tony Stout
9. Mark Pinner

10. Met Lika
11. Chuck Ferczok
12. Donald Tiske
14. Michal Gliksman
15. Eddie Cobb
16. Fred Rhodes
17. Jim Rink

18. Frank Rink
19. Cory Bohmann
20. Luis Gonzalez

Came across an old picture today. Thought it was appropriate to share. There is no date in the back unfortunately.

post-4564-0-46214000-1446422122_thumb.jp

Came across an old picture today. Thought it was appropriate to share. There is no date in the back unfortunately.

post-4564-0-46214000-1446422122_thumb.jp

Nice! Thanks, Zach.

If I come across any more I'll share! Got a box full of old pictures to go thorough

Open the police station lol its public walk way lol no signs lol no where is there?

In light of the numbers, I might open that walkway to the police parking lot. It should give us 4 or 5 more options--24A, 24B, 24C, 24D. 24E.

joliet_east_pegs_police.jpg

Due to the additional anglers on 11/28/15, five additional pegs will be opened south of peg 24. They will be called 24A, 24B, 24C, 24D, and 24E. That means 35 pegs are available for 20-22 anglers on Nov 28.

joliet_fall2012_pegs_24.jpg
jackson_pegs_2015.jpg

Yes the barge is still in the same place

Thanks, Larry! Some of the police walkway pegs 23, 24, 24A, 24B, 24C, 24D, 24E may not be available on 11/28/15 due to the parked barge.

For those not wanting to wait another three weeks+ until the November 28 "Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving" Tournament, Lee Young has generously offered to conduct a "Last Chance" Big 3 tournament at either Two Rivers, WI or Kewaunee, WI, weather permitting, on Sunday, November 15 (about ten days from now). Click here for more details about the November 15 "Last Chance" Wisconsin event and to sign up if you wish. --Frank

Frank, I have a 3M prize bag for the lowest weight of any two fish or more combined.

Thank you, Chad, for your generosity! :yourock:

I'm not sure I understand the criterion for winning the 3M prize bag. Can you explain further? Thanks.

The angler with the least weight will win.... but that angler must have at least two fish. That way if you have the smallest fish, that doesn't necessarily mean you win the 3M prize.

I thought it might be something different to try.

The angler with the least weight will win.... but that angler must have at least two fish. That way if you have the smallest fish, that doesn't necessarily mean you win the 3M prize.

I thought it might be something different to try.

Thanks, Chad. That clears it up for me.

So, due to the generosity of Chad Bettisch, the angler with the lowest total weight will win the 3M prize package. However, you must have weighed and recorded at least two fish to be eligible.

In addition, once you have recorded a fish on your scorecard, it must remain. You cannot delete fish at the last minute to win the 3M package. But, if you realize early that you have little chance to be among the Big 4 winners, you have the option to not weigh and record any fish that you catch. Your call. The choice must be made as soon as you catch the fish. You can't add or subtract later.

Good luck!

I am limiting this tournament to 22 anglers to allow for some decent peg choices. Sign up if you want in. Just 18 days remain until the event. Thanks.

List of participating anglers, so far, for the "Paul Wells Memorial Thanksgiving" Big 4 Carp Tournament at Joliet, IL on Nov. 28.

1. Joe Kalina

2. Dennis Davis

3. Chuck Blomlie

4. Walter Wheeler

5. Mike Olinger

6. Chad Bettisch

7. Christine Stout

8. Tony Stout

9. Mark Pinner

10. Met Lika

11. Chuck Ferczok

12. Donald Tiske

14. Michal Gliksman

15. Eddie Cobb

16. Fred Rhodes

17. Jim Rink

18. Frank Rink

19. Cory Bohmann

20. Luis Gonzalez

IN!

Larry Seeman is in. Glad to see your schedule has changed to allow your participation. Thanks, Larry! :yourock:

post-4854-0-77273400-1336844365.jpg

I am limiting this tournament to 22 anglers to allow for some decent peg choices. Sign up if you want in. Just 18 days remain until the event. Thanks.

1. Joe Kalina

2. Dennis Davis

3. Chuck Blomlie

4. Walter Wheeler

5. Mike Olinger

6. Chad Bettisch

7. Christine Stout

8. Tony Stout

9. Mark Pinner

10. Met Lika

11. Chuck Ferczok

12. Donald Tiske

14. Michal Gliksman

15. Eddie Cobb

16. Fred Rhodes

17. Jim Rink

18. Frank Rink

19. Cory Bohmann

20. Luis Gonzalez

21. Larry Seeman