Carp Anglers Group Forums
FJR1

FFF 2016 - Post ALL Carp Entries/Captures Here!

Iain- Thanks for participating in FFF 2016. That's what it's all about!

Eligible entries must include an accurate weight in pounds and ounces. Your mirror entry did not. Your involvement in FFF 2016 is most appreciated. Thanks. --Frank

C'mon guys. Dont make this harder than it should be. The rules of submission are simple:

1. Photo of fish with angler.

2. Name of angler.

3. Weight of fish in pounds and ounces.

4. Time of capture.

Feel free to post other captures, but only those that include these four elements will be counted. Thanks.--Frank

Iain- Thanks for participating in FFF 2016. That's what it's all about!

Eligible entries must include an accurate weight in pounds and ounces. Your mirror entry did not. Your involvement in FFF 2016 is most appreciated. Thanks. --Frank

C'mon guys. Dont make this harder than it should be. The rules of submission are simple:

1. Photo of fish with angler.

2. Name of angler.

3. Weight of fish in pounds and ounces.

4. Time of capture.

Feel free to post other captures, but only those that include these four elements will be counted. Thanks.--Frank

Understood - just wanted to share in the fun with no expectations otherwise ;)

Shawn Rafter

8:50am

35 lb 10 oz

If I am not mistaken, that would be the biggest catch *ever* on an FFF day... Previous record was 34-4lb, in 2007, from a certain Shawn Rafter...

We just landed one about 17 lbs to 20at 1158pm.. I can't believe we had 2 mind left I will take pics of fish in morning we sacked it. It is sooooooo cold right now hands freezing. 1st fish for us 2016 landed!!!