Carp Anglers Group Forums

NACA Q4 - Printed Edition Update

Brookesy

Just a quick update as although it sometimes appears we are quite there is a lot of work going on in the back ground.

The Special Printed Edition has now gone to print and after speaking to the printers and mailing house I am hoping you all get your copy between Christmas and New Years.

We have some excellent reviews and articles and we increased the page count from 48 to 64, but in reality the content is similar to an online edition of 100 pages as most of the pictures are reduced in size to help with the resolution when printing.

That's not all for Q4 though!! Around mid January we will transfer the printed material to the online format and we will also have supplemental material making the content somewhere between 120-150 pages.

I already have some excellent content lined up for 2016 Q1 but as always if anyone would like to send in articles or pictures please send them to me at naca@carpanglersgroup.com