Carp Anglers Group Forums

Call For CAG Presidency Platform Statements

Ladies and Gentleman,

It has been an honor to serve as your President for the last few years. It is now time to find new candidates, with fresh new ideas, who would like to fill my seat and help lead CAG into the future. I can tell you from my own personnel experiences that you will be challenged, you may face some frustrations but at the end of the day you will have the chance to help guide this great organization and work side by side with a dedicated group of outstanding BOD members. Please feel free to call me and I will answer all your questions about the position. You can reach me at (315) 323-4632

Any and all members may apply. If you want your name considered please submit to the directors cagstaff@carpanglersgroup.com , a 1 page platform statement outlining your reasons for seeking the CAG Presidency and list your intended objectives for the position. I would Like to have the statements into the BOD NLT  April 7, 2016

Sincerely

Bob Giordano (AF Bob)

Edited by AF Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...