Carp Anglers Group Forums
(TX) djkleen02

CAG Central TX Fall Fish-In

It's time for another CAG Central TX Fall Fish-In, here in Austin, TX...

We are now able to reserve sites at Emma Long online, but there might be limited availability already. I'll take a look and see what our options are, but I'm thinking about November 12-13, 2016.

Any suggestions and questions/concerns are welcomed. Thanks!

Last site will be good for a lot of anglers. Im down to go for sure!!!! Lmk if you need help with something. Also if you want to make a list of stuff to bring for cook out or whatever so we can all bring something. 

Awesome. Thanks, Christian! Looks like there's plenty of availability for that weekend still, so we should be good to go. 

Ok, so I have reserved SITE 11U in the RV section, at Emma Long Metropolitan Park, in Austin, TX, for November 11th-13th (Fri-Sun), 2016.

This is a utility site, in the RV section (Red color), and is in the very back of the park. There is still plenty of availability, so get it in now! Link is below

Emma Long Online Reservations

I am hoping to get medals again for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in total weight of carp.

We can do a potluck style BBQ dinner on Saturday night, if everyone is interested. Hopefully there won't be a burn ban in November (right now, there is).

Come out and enjoy laughter, stories, and cold beverages with other anglers... Oh, and fish too!

Hope to see you there!

:swimminfish::knifefork::party0012icon:

Capture.PNG