Carp Anglers Group Forums

It is with great sadness I found out I lost my best friend and Carp buddy today. Skammer died suddenly on Oct. 22, it appeared that the cancer he had 20 years ago reappeard and he eather didn't know it or he chose not mention it to anyone. 

I saw this on facebook today also. This is sad news. I enjoyed his stories and videos. He will be missed by many. 

Sad news indeed. My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

...W

This is indeed sad news and a loss to our CAG community. 

Is there anyone who knows him who might be prepared to write an obituary or share some of experiences fishing with him?

May he rest in piece. Always enjoyed his fishing updates.

very sad news he would keep this forum a live.  im in shock 

...................I'm brand new to the forum and I felt I already knew him through his videos and updates.....it certainly improved my skills and added to my passion for carp.........he's fishin on the other side now.........sincere sympathy and respect to his family and friends.............

Sad to hear this.  I always enjoyed his posts.  As others have already said, his input on the Forum will be missed.

My sympathy goes to his family.

Very sorry to hear those sad news. Well, I hope he'll find many big fish in his afterlife.

So sorry.  I, too, enjoyed his posts.

Wow!   Sad news indeed..      Although I only knew him through his videos, he seemed like a really nice guy and a real accomplished outdoorsman.   Loved carpin and the wildlife...  

A sad loss, i always enjoyed his stories and videos. :(

Sad. Scammer was a big part of the CAG Family and he will be missed.

Sad news indeed. i enjoyed his videos. He seemed like a great guy. May flights of Angels sing him to his rest.

Saddened and shocked to read of this.

I enjoyed his videos and it seems like only yesterday that he was pointing at me and saying: “Don’t go away”.

R.I.P.

Always sad to hear.  Condoleances/sympathy for loosing your fishing friend and to his family.

Truly heartbreaking news, I am sorry for your loss and  for the pain that his friends and family will have to live through and feel now. 

Perhaps in time you'll find solice in the reality that although these moments are tough and painful, and we all must face them some day. Tha we find peace in the fact  They do bring people together,.and to honor those who have passed we should sieze the moments you can with the ones you befriend and love.

God Speed to you skammer on you journey. To the rest you, you  have my deepest sympathy.