Carp Anglers Group Forums

Boilie Shop Bulletin - 2

BillD

More Boilie Shop news today:

I'm very pleased to announce that my friend and fishing partner, Wayne Martin, has agreed to become a partner in the Boilie Shop business.

I'm sure that all of you who know Wayne will agree that he is an exceptional angler, but I wonder how many of you realise just how much the man knows about bait. I've certainly learned a lot from him over the last few years.

Wayne has been involved in field testing the Boilie Shop products from the very start and has taken an increasingly active role in the production side of the business.

With the growth we've experienced over the last year it became critical that I get some help, and obviously I went for the best help available.

I am very happy that he's agreed to help out on a more formal basis.

Welcome aboard mate!!

Congratulations to you both and much continued success with the boilie shop!!! :D

Looking forward to meeting and fishing with you both next week up on Rice lake. :D

Cheers,

Wayne (Boon)

Guest NJ Rob

Good stuff guys...

Congrats on a long and prosperous business partnership.

I plan to support you and Im sure once others try out your stuff they too will.

Bill... leaving for the 7 day St Larry trip in 2 hours. I'll be field testing all your bait that I rolled at home over this span. This includes 4 seperate base mixes, 3 dyes, 2 seperate scopex, and the new Dairy Ice Cream.

Im sure we'll produce so be ready for some large pics in a week!!!!

Details to come.

Good luck again guys. Lets set up a fish in.

Guest Cactus Carp

Same here Bill best wishes in your business, NJ Rob good luck on your fishing trip hope to see some pics later on.

Dean :D

Bill,

Great news - good to hear business is strong.

Good luck to you & Wayne at Len's Tournament - I guess now he doesnt have to change Wayne's affiliation to the Boilie Shop now!

Best,

-Mike/CT