Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(RI) pickerd

A Huge THANK YOU to Frank

I want to say THANK YOU to Frank Rink for running another great FFF Tournament. I know he has been running this every year recently and I can't say enough about the wonderful job he has been doing with this. This tournament is super well organized, planned in every detail, and the participation is great from the fish entered to the photos and stories published. The members are excited about this event, and that's what our organization needs when we run these things. This should serve as a model for all our events. Great job, Frank.

Edited by pickerd

Dear Frank

I PM'd you but wanted to express to the membership my deepest respect for Jerome's initiative and your efforts to provide the FFF. What a unique opportunity to provide members with yet another event to elevate the carp as a leading sportfish! This was my first FFF and I am duly impressed with the level of professionalism, organization, and passion demonstrated by you- Great job!.....Whether you participated or not, Frank deserves a big KUDOS for running this endeavor and reminding us of why we are CAG !!!! :D

Thank you for the kind and supportive comments.  It was my pleasure "hosting" FFF 2017.  I am also pleased to know that this First Fishing Folly generated a few more CAG memberships.  Thanks to those who joined!  Welcome to CAG!

On another note, I thank FFF winners for their quick responses relative to information about how/where I send prizes.

I have heard from all but two winning anglers, and your prizes have been sent either by Paypal or US Mail.  

I've noticed that Sky Sweetman (yoeatthose) and Keith Thompson (Keith) have not read their awards PMs, so if anyone has any other means of contact with either gentlemen, please let him know.  Thank you. --Frank

On 1/5/2017 at 8:54 AM, pickerd said:

I want to say THANK YOU to Frank Rink for running another great FFF Tournament. I know he has been running this every year recently and I can't say enough about the wonderful job he has been doing with this. This tournament is super well organized, planned in every detail, and the participation is great from the fish entered to the photos and stories published. The members are excited about this event, and that's what our organization needs when we run these things. This should serve as a model for all our events. Great job, Frank.

Very well said. Totally agreed. Many thanks to Frank and to all the participants.