Carp Anglers Group Forums

Big 4 2017 prediction

Barry

11 hours ago, Barry said:

I'm predicting that the winner of the big 4 2017 will come from NY.... and NJ and  MA won't be In the money at all. NY Carpers better get signed up and prove me right.:lol:

if my buddy from California signs up it might be a clear win:ph34r::ph34r::o:o

Tennessee is now at the starting gate- our state record is 53 lb. and was caught out of a 65 acre state managed lake.  That is a bit over one pound per acre.  Just think what is in Lake Chickamauga!  Should go several  tons.  Need a bigger net!  Tennessee has several lakes in central and west TN that are family oriented.  They have some real good fishing.  Going to try some this year.

Ah, you've all forgotten about little RI.....small state but big carp fishing talent. We practically swept the Fall Big 4 and clearly are the favorites to take this one!

1 hour ago, Fontona19 said:

This will be my first Big 4. I am looking forward to it. Good luck to all that enter. 

are you going to get the magician signed up. you two can do this together

23 hours ago, Barry said:

I'm predicting that the winner of the big 4 2017 will come from NY.... and NJ and  MA won't be In the money at all. NY Carpers better get signed up and prove me right.:lol:

I wouldn't invest in the stock market if I were you. Clearly, your crystal ball is awfully cloudy. 

9 hours ago, Jerome said:

I wouldn't invest in the stock market if I were you. Clearly, your crystal ball is awfully cloudy. 

The New Yorkers are coming the New Yorkers are coming......

, you better get some of those minute men signed up for the big 4 if Mass. is going to finish anywhere in the money cause I don't think you and Iain can handle it by yourselves.

Signed up...long time lurker of the site. Been on several Facebook pages for a couple years as well. Carp angler from Ohio...not shooting to win but to compete with fellow Ohio anglers. I'm aiming for 4 fish over 25lbs. 

On 5/6/2017 at 9:57 AM, SeanStone said:

Signed up...long time lurker of the site. Been on several Facebook pages for a couple years as well. Carp angler from Ohio...not shooting to win but to compete with fellow Ohio anglers. I'm aiming for 4 fish over 25lbs. 

Good luck man! Craig has his 31 already... Will be tough!

Already is tough!!!..... WOW!!- there's some big numbers!- hoping to stay in top-10 and top my personal best......gonna be tough to surpass Dave's total, but............just gettin started.... :).....

On 4/28/2017 at 6:25 AM, Barry said:

The New Yorkers are coming the New Yorkers are coming......

, you better get some of those minute men signed up for the big 4 if Mass. is going to finish anywhere in the money cause I don't think you and Iain can handle it by yourselves.

Now I have to ask... When exactly are the New Yorkers coming? I don't know, but right now, they seem a little late to the party... ^_^:P

11 hours ago, MOCarper said:

Already is tough!!!..... WOW!!- there's some big numbers!- hoping to stay in top-10 and top my personal best......gonna be tough to surpass Dave's total, but............just gettin started.... :).....

Sounds that you have your own 'family contest' running here... No less than 4 Suedmeyers signed up! This is cool!