Jump to content
Carp Anglers Group Forums

SPRING BIG4 post your pics


Recommended Posts

Four more and my PERSONAL BEST MIRROR!!!!, 11-6, 11-8, 9-6, and the 14-6 mirror!!!.....maybe not as beautiful as my 5lb mirror, but still a pretty fish!!!..and only added to my total....ya never know, maybe I can hit 1,000lbs!!

CAG Big Four 2017 11lb 6oz June 5 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 11lb 8 oz June 5 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 9lb 6 oz June 5 2017.JPGPersonal best mirror 14lb 6oz June 5 2017.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not trying to hog the forum, but 10 more yesterday....nothing spectacular, and probably not going to better my PB common or Mirror, but they are a heck of a lot of fun to catch- ........the first two were lakeside, and poor fishing, the rest were creek catches- got into a groove of landing a fish every 15 minute, and getting hits every 3-4 minutes.......sooo much stronger than lake fish!!!-these were anywhere from 3-15 to 11-8lbs.... :)......inching closer to 1,000lbs......

IMG_2008.JPGIMG_2018.JPGIMG_2024.JPGIMG_2032.JPGIMG_2034.JPGIMG_2042.JPGIMG_2046.JPGIMG_2049.JPGIMG_2059.JPGIMG_2087.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Landed 6 more two nights ago, BUT 2 escaped before I could get photos and weights, and one 5 lbr that the camera didn't work!!- AGGGHHHHHHH..but ended the night with a nice 13lb 2ozer.........inchen closer to 1,000lbs..

CAG Big Four 2017 3lb 9 oz June9 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 1lb 9 oz June9 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 13lb 2 oz June 9 2017.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

....and today caught 5 fish 8-6, 5-0, 9-11, 13-0, and 13-14.....that should put my over 1,000lbs!!!!  :)...PLUS this goldfish!!!!!!too bad it doesn't count-hit just like a carp!!............tryin to get some fish for the wife and my brothers....runnin out of time though.......

CAG Big four 2017 8lb 6oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 5lbs 0oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big four 2017 9lb 11oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 13lb oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 13lb 14oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four goldfish 1lb 7oz June 11 2017.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys, just a reminder that for your fish to qualify:

YOU MUST POST A PHOTO OF THE FISH (WITH BIG FOUR LOGO AND SCALES) ONTO THE LEADERBOARD.

With 3 days left I see a few fish that are posted, but no picture is uploaded. I'd hate to see them miss out on prizes due to missing the picture.

Good luck to everyone competing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brookesy said:

Guys, just a reminder that for your fish to qualify:

YOU MUST POST A PHOTO OF THE FISH (WITH BIG FOUR LOGO AND SCALES) ONTO THE LEADERBOARD.

With 3 days left I see a few fish that are posted, but no picture is uploaded. I'd hate to see them miss out on prizes due to missing the picture.

Good luck to everyone competing.

 

I realized after a few days that some of my pics hadn't uploaded properly. I pm'd Willem about it with the correct pictures. I am sure he will fix mine soon. I think there is a problem with the program somehow. I posted all of mine the exact same way, and a few will not except pictures. I have tried to update my entries with pictures, it just simply won't post them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MOCarper said:

Fontona- if it helps- I had the same problem and found some of the pictures are too large MB- shrink them and it will accept them.......just a thought..........

That worked perfectly. Thanks MOCarper! Only problem is I am missing one of the photos with the sign in it. Oh well. Do you happen to know how to remove an entry?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is my biggest one of the tournament and I might add, my most beautiful one! It is my FIRST fantail common that I've ever caught, and it checked in at exactly 29 lbs.004 (500x375).jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2017 at 10:22 PM, MOCarper said:

....and today caught 5 fish 8-6, 5-0, 9-11, 13-0, and 13-14.....that should put my over 1,000lbs!!!!  :)...PLUS this goldfish!!!!!!too bad it doesn't count-hit just like a carp!!............tryin to get some fish for the wife and my brothers....runnin out of time though.......

CAG Big four 2017 8lb 6oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 5lbs 0oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big four 2017 9lb 11oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 13lb oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 13lb 14oz June 11 2017.JPGCAG Big Four goldfish 1lb 7oz June 11 2017.JPG

 

great fishing. goldfish mirrors nice carp PBs broken your having a great big 4. thanks for the continued post its like were out there without being there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2017 at 5:59 PM, pickerd said:

Here is my biggest one of the tournament and I might add, my most beautiful one! It is my FIRST fantail common that I've ever caught, and it checked in at exactly 29 lbs.004 (500x375).jpg

That is an incredible fish! I never caught a fantail... So jealous... ;-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MOCarper said:

Them's some nice ones!- night-time downtown fishing?- safe?.......................

not at all a lot of sketchy stuff but thats the only time I had ☺

Link to comment
Share on other sites

....I think this is my 100th CAG Big Four Spring 2017 carp!!!........and over 1,000lbs..........thanks to all the support and encouragement from all CAG members!!.... what a tournament!!!.....here are 4 from tonight!!.....6-0, 9-0, 5-8 and 8-1......... one more night!.......

CAG Big Four 2017 6lb 0oz June 14 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 9lbs 0oz June 14 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 5lb 8 oz June 14 2017.JPGCAG Big Four 2017 8lb 1 oz June 14 2017.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MOCarper, I think you should tell your story in the next NACA... 100+ carp for 1000+ pounds, this is truly incredible.

If you're willing to do so, please contact Edwin at naca@carpanglersgroup.com.

(same applies to Brandon and Jacob!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

....and my last two of the evening- a tough fish session, but happy I caught two more.....a 6-14 and an 8-11........what a  way to end the CAG Big Four!!.....I think thats 102 fish......tired now.....my son and I are going to start looking for bigger/better swims and better techniques now, til fall.....my son and wife logged fish as well!!.....thanks all!  Great tournament!...

CAG Big Four 2017 6lb 14oz June 15 2017 (1).JPGCAG Big Four 2017 8lb 11oz June 15 2017.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...