Carp Anglers Group Forums

CAG Spring Big 4 Winners

Barry

9We had a great turn out for this event and some amazing fish were caught.

Here are the winners:

1. Jacob Ayotte                               162lb 9oz                                              Big Common  - Iain Sorrel           39lb 4oz 

2.Michael Deloia                             135lb 6oz                                             

3.Brandon Dee                                129lb 3oz                                             Big Mirror -      Jacob Ayotte          48lb 4oz

4Jerome Moisand                            126lb 4oz                                           

5.Darren Thomas                             110lb 1oz

6.Dave Pickering                              108lb 4oz

7.Brett DuPreez                                106lb 1oz

8.Terry Fontaine                               102lb 5oz

9 Craig Welch                                   98lb 10oz

10 Wm Kirk Sudemeyer                    94lb 13oz

I will be contacting all of you to make arrangements to get you your prizes..........Congratulations to all

Barry

Edited by Barry

WOW!!!!!!!!!- CONGRATULATIONS Jacob, Michael, Brandon, Jerome, Darren, Dave, Brett, Terry, Craig, the organizers of the CAG Big Four Spring 2017 and all who participated!!, simply a stupendous event. Only my second CAG Big Four but I feel very fortunate to know a group of anglers who treat these fish with care and respect!- Kudos to all!!!........looking forward to many more, and maybe a couple other competitions!.................MOCarper..............

CAG Big Four 2017 33lb 4 oz May 28, 2017.JPGPersonal best mirror 14lb 6oz June 5 2017.JPG