Carp Anglers Group Forums

CAG Spring Big4 Prizes

Jerome

In case the winners are wondering what they won, here is the thread where Barry announced the prizes:

http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/forum/index.php?/topic/57575-cag-big-4-prizes/

(should have been posted on this Big4 forum section, oh well, it's never too late, right? ;-)

Barry and myself are working with the vendors to translate all of this good stuff in reality (gift certificate, or store credit).

3 hours ago, Savayman said:

How do folk claim the CAM subscription?

I believe Barry took care of it, providing relevant e-mail addresses to the CAM folks. To be confirmed though.

On 7/2/2017 at 3:48 PM, Jerome said:

I believe Barry took care of it, providing relevant e-mail addresses to the CAM folks. To be confirmed though.

Rick Slinker is going to contact every winner for the CAM subscription. I just gave him the contact information (e-mails) he didn't have. Give it a few days...

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2017 at 7:57 AM, Brett Du Preez said:

The CAM subscription is great.  Lots of good articles in the first magazine.  I finally got out yesterday morning before it got too hot (after not fishing for over a month) to try out some of the Trilogy Carp Baits I won and they killed it over my other stuff.  The Big Time Banana Ultimate Combo is really good stuff.  If I hadn't won the prizes I probably would have never tried their baits.

SAM_1081.JPG

SAM_1080.JPG

SAM_1077.JPG

great captures Trilogy baits have some awesome products andy is a genius