Carp Anglers Group Forums
(IL) Bill Hodge

2017 CAG FALL BIG 4

Let me give you a straight answer. We don't have a volunteer to coordinate, plain & simple. I am trying to figure something out first, then will come back with an update.

Ok, I will run the event this year.

This Fall's competition will run for 6 weeks, from October 1st until November 15th (included).

We'll put in place the proper logistics (registration, forum section, leaderboard, logo, prizes, etc) in the coming few days.

We'll leave the registration open until Oct 15th or so.

On 9/25/2017 at 10:25 AM, GenMoCarper said:

Im in I think at least I  paid 

if your in St Louis need to get you hooked up with doug reed and Marco Koning...carp fishing fools

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:25 AM, GenMoCarper said:

Im in I think at least I  paid 

Yep-so go to live leaderboard, log in, then when it redirects- go up to the toolbar where it says events, then go to 2017 Fall Big four-it'll ask you to register-sign in, it'll say awaiting for approval, then go back to live leaderboard and you should be listed!.....good luck Bro!- I'll be up there in the next week or so!....thanks MoCarp for the names- we will look them up!....

Yea didnt work not on board same as last Spring,  so frustrating, I wont worry about it. In the Sprong it didnt work for week or two then suddenly I was on board, guess same this time, by then wont be interested. Anyway good luck to the rest of you