Carp Anglers Group Forums
Carver Hansen

Fundraising fishin

I will be hosting my first fundraiser fishin to help raise funds for Team USA in Two Rivers Wi. On Sunday April 15 th  At parking lot F and new harbor wall if needed $50 entry 50% payout 50% to team USA. Draw at 6 am  at parking lot F fish from 7-4. This will be a Big 3 format. Prizes will be based off of number of entries. 

I can not make this event , BUT being a betting man I will donate $50.00 to  TEAM U.S.A. if there are at least 5 anglers entered and if Lee Young wins 1st place. GO LEE!

And yes I will need pictures posted, LOL

First of all sorry you can’t make it. That sounds like a challenge to lee. lol  we will half to see if history will repeat it self. If I do remember the last event Lee won was a Winnebago weightlifter hosted by Eric. The big question is can he do it a second time. Eather way Thank you for the support.  Yes there will be at least a few pictures. 

33 minutes ago, Carver Hansen said:

First of all sorry you can’t make it. That sounds like a challenge to lee. lol  we will half to see if history will repeat it self. If I do remember the last event Lee won was a Winnebago weightlifter hosted by Eric. The big question is can he do it a second time. Eather way Thank you for the support.  Yes there will be at least a few pictures. 

Thanks and I don’t mind the pressure. NOTHING compares to captaining the US Team... without our bait, for the first 2 days of the 2014 World Carp Fishing Championship. And people wonder why I drink? 

In the unlikely event that I win, I will of course continue my usual practice and donate 100% of my winnings to Team USA. Only issue I have is that I may be starting another round of chemotherapy in April. I may not be up to Fishing the whole tournament, but I will tough it out if at all possible. 

Updated list of anglers for April 15th

Lee Y

Dave H 

Carver H

Goran B

Nick S

Bogdan B

Mihai

Paul D

Ioan Iacob

Lee Y

Dave H 

Carver H

Goran B

Nick S

Bogdan B

Mihai

Paul D

Ioan Iacob

Tony S

Lee Y

Dave H 

Carver H

Goran B

Nick S

Bogdan B

Mihai

Paul D

Ioan Iacob

Tony S

Henryk B

Andy B

Due to the weather that is predicted for this weekend (rain and snow mix) I have decided it will be safer for everyone to reschedule the event to April 22nd. I apologize for the change and understand if anyone can’t make it.

I might try and come out now that it’s on the 22. Can someone send me a map with parking lot F labeled? Thanks

Hi, Carver.  It's always a pleasure to assist Team USA with its endeavors.  Please add me to your list of anglers participating in your April 22 fundraising event.  Thank you. --Frank Rink

Updated list of anglers for April 22nd

Lee Y

Carver H

Goran B

Nick S

Bogdan B

Mihai

Paul D

Ioan Iacob

Tony S

Henryk B

Andy B

Frank R

Updated list of anglers for April 22nd

Lee Y

Carver H

Goran B

Nick S

Bogdan B

Mihai

Paul D

Ioan Iacob

Tony S

Henryk B

Andy B

Frank R

Radu Daniel Pasca

Carver-- This chilly spring has given me a cold, so I'm sorry to have to opt out of the April 22 event.  However, I've donated my $25 portion of the entry fee to your fundraiser at your Go Fund Me page for your Team USA endeavors.  Best of luck to all on April 22 and to Team USA in your 2018 campaign. --Frank

I’m sorry to hear that hope you feel better soon. Thank you for the letting me know. Also Thank you for the donation it is greatly appreciated. 

Results of Sundays fishin. There were 9 anglers that participated in the event. In 3rd place trophy and $50 was Lee Y. with 39lb 2oz  2nd place trophy and $75 was Bogdan B. with 44lb 12oz and 1st trophy and $100 was Nick S with 50lb 7oz Nick also won the big fish trophy and $180 with a beautiful 21lb 5oz fish. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you to all the anglers who had came for making the event a success and helping the team by raising $225. Thank you to Bogdan and Mihai at K-1 Baits for supplying the trophies for the event.

On 3/27/2018 at 6:14 PM, Blacksheep said:

I can not make this event , BUT being a betting man I will donate $50.00 to  TEAM U.S.A. if there are at least 5 anglers entered and if Lee Young wins 1st place. GO LEE!

And yes I will need pictures posted, LOL

Sorry Buddy. I fished hard, but couldn’t make it happen. I did catch the first (7:25am) and last fish (3:55pm) of the tournament, but couldn’t find the three 17 pounders I needed. Or the 50 lb 8 oz fish I really wanted. 😉

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, (WI) Lee Young said:

Sorry Buddy. I fished hard, but couldn’t make it happen. I did catch the first (7:25am) and last fish (3:55pm) of the tournament, but couldn’t find the three 17 pounders I needed. Or the 50 lb 8 oz fish I really wanted. 😉

Ok, you did fairly good with 3rd place, first and last fish.  So I'm still donating the $50 to TEAM USA! :party0012icon:

44 minutes ago, Blacksheep said:

Ok, you did fairly good with 3rd place, first and last fish.  So I'm still donating the $50 to TEAM USA! :party0012icon:

Thanks, on behalf of Team USA Carp Squad! And yes, I owe you a beer; hopefully I will get the chance to pay off that debt, during the 2018 Kewaunee International Carp Championship. 

1 hour ago, (WI) Lee Young said:

Thanks, on behalf of Team USA Carp Squad! And yes, I owe you a beer; hopefully I will get the chance to pay off that debt, during the 2018 Kewaunee International Carp Championship.