Carp Anglers Group Forums
Philip nathan

CAG Spring Big 4 2018 The RULES

I have been covering this. There will be a follow up tomorrow individually. If you haven’t registered a state and therefor a region your catches will not count....that’s the rule and it’s been stated more than several times. 

On 5/26/2018 at 5:47 PM, Brookesy said:

Jerome, my fault on the NACA as I did the article edits a month or so ago and didn't post the regional rules in properly. I'll work with Phil on the next Edition to review the Spring event and write a full update of the new format. I like the new changes as it differentiates between the regions and gives more scope to complete wit anglers in your own area. If I had more time to fish I'd enter, but hoping I'll be able to have a go in the fall.

No sweat, I totally understand. This was a little confusing though. Now that Phil edited the online rules, things are more clear. And yes, such a regional split should bring new dynamics to the event. Tx.

On 5/26/2018 at 2:05 PM, Philip nathan said:

Ok. Here is the map. No this is not an idea, it is not in the air it is the rules. I believe a question was asked and it was answered at the outset. I am about to re-post the map

76e2bce3-c045-4d04-8656-e2f0992bf83b

I'm not seeing the map? Just a bunch of numbers and letters..........76e2bce3.................etc.

Iain

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 7:46 AM, (MA) redcoat said:

I'm not seeing the map? Just a bunch of numbers and letters..........76e2bce3.................etc.

Iain

I found this one, maybe it will work for you?

regions.jpg

Thanks Brad

Looks like I am in the blue corner........in the unlikely event that I catch anything that justifies submission. 😉

Iain