Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(WI) Lee Young

2018 Kewaunee ICC, May 5 & 6

The 2018 Kewaunee ICC Organizers have asked me to post a reminder here:

1. They have about 35 Anglers who have indicated an interest in this event, but only 18 have officially registered so far, via the TourneyX App: https://tourneyx.com/app/tourney/2018-kewaunee-international-carp-championship

I’m one of the 18, and I found it easy to register and pay my $250 Entry Fee. Also, it’s the only place to get the complete Rules (link bottom right on Registry Page).

2. The TourneyX App Allows (a] the Organizers to easily weigh & record fish online & real time, and (b) us Anglers to see the Leaderboard, during the event, so we know what we are fishing for. That’s why I offered to set this App up, for this years KICC. 

3. The Organizers are telling me if an Angler hasn’t registered and paid via the TourneyX App by end of day This Friday the 27th., then their ONLY option is to be at the Anglers Meet & Greet on Friday night, to pay the $250 in cash. No money or cash will be taken at the Draw on Saturday morning; if you haven’t registered & paid by then, you can’t fish. 

4. Finally a reminder. FIPSed WCFC Limited Period Baiting Rules applied this year. Please read the rules carefully... And leave your groundbait, packbait, method mix, Spombs, Spods, baiting spoons, and all your feeders and method leads at home. 

We now have 27 Anglers signed up, and more registering this evening I believe.

With the weather looking good for this weekend, I predict a challenging but fun event, with a Big 3 totalling around 90 lbs. needed to take home the 2018 Kewaunee International Carp Champion Trophy & check for $3,000 (or maybe more if some additional anglers register; 100% payout). 👍👍👍

Sign in to follow this