Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(OH) Vinsanity

2018 CAG Ohio - Cowan Lake Results

Had a great time at Cowan this weekend. Loads of fish were caught during the night bite with an occasional take during the day. Average size was probably around 15lbs with the biggest being 24+ caught by John Mayer. I believe there were 6+ 20's caught between all of us and a couple bruiser size Channel Cats. (It was definitely the biggest Channel I've ever caught.)

The weather was pretty good almost all weekend even with the little bit of rain we got on Saturday morning.

We didn't go hungry during this fish-in. Burgers, sausages, hot dogs, pasta salad, chips, cookies, etc etc kept us going all day and into the night.

Thanks to everyone who made it out this weekend. Cowan has fished VERY well this year and I'd definitely like to see it on the 2019 schedule.

The next fish-in is on the Huron River at Lake Erie on September 28th-30th. I expect a very sizable turnout this time around. Look forward to seeing everyone then!

Rd066Zrl.jpg

jkY907il.jpg

A8dbSPil.jpg

nL6YODCl.jpg

w0BGGf8l.jpg

L9HxXAXl.jpg

mkNv09El.jpg

sTld8fKl.jpg

dokKpD7l.jpg

esRwmiml.jpg

MI4QQfDl.jpg

j44UooUl.jpg