Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chad

Post CCC 2019 Tournament

Hello everyone, here are the details of the post CCC tournament bieng held on the DesPlaines river in Joliet on Sunday September 29th. The peg draw will be at 6:30 a.m. in the parking lot in Veterans park. This will be the same peg draw location as the CCC from the day before. The tournament will be from 7:30 a.m. to 4p.m. This will be a full 100% payout tournament with first place getting 50% ...second place will get 30% and third will get 20%. The format will be big 3 carp. The cost will be $20 per angler and up to three rods will be allowed. This will not have weigh stewards but, you must have the angler next to you verify and sign off on the weight of your catch. There will also be an optional $5 big fish pot. This will be a peg choice rather than peg assignment. The great part is that if a certain peg puts out nice carp during the CCC, then you could potentially choose that peg. We will put chips in a bucket and they will be numbered. This will decide peg draw order. So...you could be last to get a chip out of the bucket and still get 1st peg choice. This keeps it random and fair. This event will be hosted by The Mid-State Carpers and other prizes will he awarded for small fish, most fish and last fish.

20190816_171738.jpg

Mid-state carpers of Illinois.

You can sign up under the events tab for the post CCC Carp tournament.  There will be plenty of room for everyone.  

I’m not on FB, but would like to fish Sunday too.

6 hours ago, Nanook said:

I’m not on FB, but would like to fish Sunday too.

you are in....thanks

Chad--Please add me to your Post CCC Tournament.  Thanks! --Frank Rink
(Just want to make sure I'm in just in case the "Going" button on Facebook didn't work.