Carp Anglers Group Forums
Carpwhisperer

PA Mirrors?!?!

Anyone know of any waters in PA that hold mirrors?  I live in North East PA near Wilkes Barre and mostly fish the Susquehanna river and a few lakes around here but never came across a mirror.  Would absolutely love to catch one of these beauties... Any information is highly valued!!  Thanks in advance!!!  

9 hours ago, Carpwhisperer said:

Anyone know of any waters in PA that hold mirrors?  I live in North East PA near Wilkes Barre and mostly fish the Susquehanna river and a few lakes around here but never came across a mirror.  Would absolutely love to catch one of these beauties... Any information is highly valued!!  Thanks in advance!!!  

There’re mirror in sw pa but that would be a haul for you.  

1 hour ago, clay516 said:

There’re mirror in sw pa but that would be a haul for you.  

Yea that would be a good solid drive...if I don't find any waters closer I might have to take a weekend trip and give it a go out that way.  We'll see, hopefully I'll find them closer. Thanks for the input clay!!!

All waters have them its just a matter of time. Some lakes may be 1 in 100 and some may be 1 in every 10 fish. Fish a place enough and usually one comes out at some point.

21 hours ago, accordbw said:

All waters have them its just a matter of time. Some lakes may be 1 in 100 and some may be 1 in every 10 fish. Fish a place enough and usually one comes out at some point.

Thanks for that tip!! I'll keep on castin' :)