Carp Anglers Group Forums
(CT) Savayman

Fall Big 4 2019 - The Winners!

Here are the Winners of the Fall Big 4 2019

Big Carp Tackle Vouchers will be applied to your BCT Account under your email address

Big Common & Big Mirror prizes will be announced soon!

Thanks to everyone who took part!

Winner Results Fall Big 4 2019.png

Edited by (CT) Savayman

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the CAG staff: Iain, Willem and all for your hard work to make this happen. I know we all appreciate it! Can't wait for spring!

Congrats to everyone that placed!  Shout out to Jerome!   Wtg !  You’re certainly some stiff competition!  Can’t wait till spring! And thank you CAG for making this possible!  

2 hours ago, clay516 said:

Congrats to everyone that placed!  Shout out to Jerome!   Wtg !  You’re certainly some stiff competition!  Can’t wait till spring! And thank you CAG for making this possible!  

All my BIG-4 fish are courtesy of Stelian Bogdan and Ryan Munn, without whom I would never have succeeded to spar with those tough Claytons guys... Ryan even sacrificed his net in the process of landing the winning fish and taking pictures!

Special shout-out to Chris Colmenero who climbed the rankings to 4th place while we were all starting to put our rods away...

And many thanks to Iain and Willem for the logistics. It's always much more complicated to organize such an event than it seems...

Iain, please remember my suggestion to add a junior prize next year!