Carp Anglers Group Forums
(MO) MOCarper

Merry Creekin Christmas Carp

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!

had a couple hours after work this afternoon to go carpin- 60 degrees outside!!.........Landed these three (largest was 10 lbs) and lost another to hook pull......deep creek hole that I had never fished before...........nice self Christmas present!- Christmas carp- subspecies of the everyday carp!!!.....Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!  MO

Christmas carp 1.JPGchristmas carp 2.JPGchristmas carp 3.JPG

Kirk,  You have to about the most motivated angler on here, not to mention inspirational!!  'Wish I lived in a 'warm water state'.  I can walk on the water around here now.

'Hope you had a merry Christmas too, (and had enough time to open up some presents after fishing).

<:///><  

I read a book about a guy who walked on water in a desert climate! MOCarper, nice way to spend the day. You should have saved the place for Discovery Month.

Didn't get any fishing tackle for Christmas but anticipation of doing more carping this coming year. Wife and I talked about having two of our grandsons spend the night and be on the bank at sunrise.

Edited by (TN) Cannonball

Thanks!- normally everything but the major creeks and rivers are frozen this time of year............but we are now gaining 1-2 minutes of daylight, so..............soon!!!:D

3 hours ago, (TN) Cannonball said:

I read a book about a guy who walked on water in a desert climate! MOCarper, nice way to spend the day. You should have saved the place for Discovery Month.

Didn't get any fishing tackle for Christmas but anticipation of doing more carping this coming year. Wife and I talked about having two of our grandsons spend the night and be on the bank at sunrise.

I would try it in the summer, but would probably get my robe all wet.

<:///><