Carp Anglers Group Forums

My deepest sympathies on the loss of our colleague, Frank. Though I didn't know him, and he was on here for such a short time, he was every bit a member as any of us and passed doing what he loved to do..............with deepest respect and sympathies to his family, friends and colleagues.............  MO

Here's to you Frank......

CAG Discovery month 2019b.JPG

Well said, MO. I was just telling my wife about him and while I didn’t know him either, I like to think he was having fun out fishing for Carp until the end. A retired school teacher in his profile confirms he led a useful life helping kids learn. See you on the other side when I get there, Frank.

Very nice tribute, Kirk!  Frank had become a regular FFF participant and was always enthusiastic about his outings with Tom.  He will certainly be missed.  RIP.

As a teacher, I don't think Frank stopped teaching- went from the classroom to bankside where he could teach others to catch carp. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him but the comments speak highly of the gentleman.