Carp Anglers Group Forums
Sign in to follow this  
(ON) Smiff

CAG Ontario - Facebook Group

Ontario members (actually, this is for everyone). 

Please come and join the CAG Ontario Facebook Group. 
With members fast approaching 100 - not bad for it being 3 weeks old - there is already a massive amount of local knowledge and carp fishing knowledge there. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cagontario/

4 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

No Facebook for me. Trying not to get sucked into it. 

I've easily resisted Facebook so far myself.  Seeing my wife going through her Facebook, it takes her like forever every day.  It seems every time someone cooks a hamburger or scratches their butt, they have to take a picture and post it on Facebook .  (Well, of the hamburger anyway).

52 minutes ago, Ken said:

I've easily resisted Facebook so far myself.  Seeing my wife going through her Facebook, it takes her like forever every day.  It seems every time someone cooks a hamburger or scratches their butt, they have to take a picture and post it on Facebook .  (Well, of the hamburger anyway).

Lol thats the Facebook life.  I feel like I’m missing out on lots of fishing stuff though.  For now I’ll pass on it. 

I limit my FB views to five FB groups and they all have to do with fishing. A friend told me to sign up on FB when I was the state TU chair. First post...a member's wife was telling she was going to the grocery store. How gives a rodent's rear end?

A friend's daughter posted they were going on a 10 day vacation. Her father told her, "Good. Now you have told every burglar within a 100 miles where you will be gone for 10 days so they can clean out everything they can carry."