Carp Anglers Group Forums

Spring Big 4 2020 - Cancelled

Savayman

The Board of Directors have discussed the impact COVID19 is having on our lives. As many States have issued Lock Down or Shelter in Place orders it has been decided to cancel the Spring 2020 Big 4 Tournament. 

If you would like a refund please let me know by Saturday, March 28th (5:00PM EST) so we may begin to process them. If I don't hear from you I will assume you would like me to transfer your payment to the 2020 Fall Big 4 Tournament. 

We have decided to raffle off a few prizes for those who choose to transfer registration fees to the Fall Big 4. First prize: A PinPoint Hook sharpening Kit (valued at $65) Second and Third prizes: A Signed copy of In Pursuit of Carpiness II DVD (Valued at $20). 

Stay tuned as we are cooking up a new contest to begin (hopefully) at the beginning of April. 

Stay Healthy and Happy! 

Amy Demrovsky

CAG Events Director

Awwww- that's rough. Kansas City is locked down, but outdoor activities are ok such as fishing, visiting parks, etc as long as you keep social distancing. Went fishing yesterday and caught my first 2 for the CAG..... yes- please transfer my funds to the fall and enter me into the raffle!

Sorry we couldn't do this!.......  MO