Carp Anglers Group Forums

Spring Big 4 2021 - The Winners!

Congratulations to the Winners of the 2021 Spring Big 4!

Spring Big 4 2021 Winners.png

Winners - Please Read!

- The Top Ten Ranked places will receive Credit to their Big Carp Tackle Accounts for the amounts shown. Please send me a PM with your name and the email linked to your BCT Account so we can make sure the credit is applied correctly. 

- Big Fish Winners will received a voucher to use with Orient Tackle.

- Photo Plaque Winners for both Regional Winners AND Big Fish Winners please send me you Name and Mailing Address in a PM. We will make up plaques based on the fish photo highlighted in green. Ian Tallack I chose the best looking photo and hope this is ok (let me know if you have better photos of your biggest fish). 

Once again a big shout our to our sponsors and to everyone who took part!

Also a VERY BIG 4 thank-you to Jerome Moisand for managing the Leader Board!

Edited by (CT) Savayman

Congrats to all winners! It was quite the nail biter, with the order of the top scorers changing until the very last minute!

I'll be the second to say congratulations to the winners, and everyone who 'made the board'.  It was a very interesting competition.  That was a lot of big fish caught  and some great fishing.  And, hands down, you decidedly humbled the majority of us.

Want to add my congratulations to everyone and especially my fishing partner and Spring Big 4 champion Ian Tallack who was slaying the 30s like I've never seen! Couldn't happen to a better guy and as fine a fishing partner as anyone could ask for. Congrats Ian!

Edited by screamerdreamer

Congratulations to Ian Tallack, Ryan and Adam.

This was a great competition, was fun to participate

Tim

Great job, everyone. Very well run event. Thanks especially to Jerome for all his efforts on the ever changing leaderboard.

Congratulations to the other winners and thanks to CAG for always putting this on and to big carp tackle and orient tackle for the vouchers as cutting costs in this expensive hobby is always a big plus. I’ve seemed to have had a cursed spring going on for quite a few years so mine wasn’t nearly as productive as I hoped but am already excited for the fall one and have already been thinking about how to make it a successful season. 

hopefully there will be more participants in the future as there is a lot of anglers catching quality fish all around the country who are not participating which is kind of surprising to me. Maybe in between now and fall would be a good time to brainstorm and throw out some ideas how to get more participants or start new events entirely...maybe a separate thread should be started on it or something put out there on the Facebook group...I’m not sure... either way looking forward to the next one! 

WAHOO!!!!-Congratulations to all who participated, all who caught, all the winners and all who had a hand in organizing it!!!........MO

Top Ten Winners have all had their Big Carp Tackle accounts credited for the amounts shown & the Big Fish winners have received emails from Atillia at Orient Tackle. Photo Plaque winners should get their plaques in 3-4 weeks. Thanks again everyone!

• 3 weeks later...