Carp Anglers Group Forums

2022 CAG Spring Big 4 Leaderboard

As usual, I assembled and will maintain a Google Sheet tallying the Big-4 results. You can view the latest here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiCGgmzkYgv9X8_lLH-i__kW3cvv1UdGeREdk9r1chI/edit?usp=sharing

I try to be careful, but it's easy to mess up... Don't hesitate to check the second tab ("Raw Results"), find the row with your name and check the reported results (in chronological order). Or at least check the 4 biggest. Please let me know ASAP if you find a mistake...

• Jerome pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

After roughly a month, here are the current standings (as of April 16th, end of day):

Big4 Spring 2022 as of April 16th.jpg

PS. as usual, if you notice a mistake, please let me know asap.

• 5 weeks later...

After roughly 2 months, here are the current standings (as of May 16th, morning):

Big4 16-May-2022.jpg

As usual, if you notice a mistake, please let me know asap.

On 5/16/2022 at 10:22 AM, Jerome said:As usual, if you notice a mistake, please let me know asap.

Big mistake: I’m not in first! 😂

Just kidding. Glad I didn’t enter, this is a rough competition so far!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just a few more days to go (until June 15th)... You can check the current tally in this Google Sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiCGgmzkYgv9X8_lLH-i__kW3cvv1UdGeREdk9r1chI/edit?usp=sharing

I try to be careful, but it's easy to mess up... Don't hesitate to check the second tab ("Raw Results"), find the row with your name and check the reported results (in chronological order). Or at least check the 4 biggest. Please let me know ASAP if you find a mistake...

Congratulations to everyone who took part in the Spring Big 4 for 2022!

Amy will be taking care of the prizes for our Top Ten and Big Common and Big mirror winners.

I will be following up with our Regional Winners to arrange their Photo Plaques.