Carp Anglers Group Forums

X2 Tackle....?

Guest Karp

If you go to x2tackle.com and check out there carp gear, you'll see they have a list of "dealers" for each item ......now it says, on almost all items i looked at, that allsurffishing.com carrys X2 tackle......BUT as most of us know all surf fishing sold off there carp side of the buisness to ACS (which they sell from allcarpfishing.com)...OK , so who in the heck sells X2 tackle in the USA , because neither "all surf fishing" or "all carp fishing" lists very many X2 tackle products....even though X2 tackles sight says they sell there products like bedchairs, ect.

So can ANYONE explain this whole thing to me???

Scott

miguel126, thanks..i figured it was the badger brand, but im just looking for lower cost items for certain things.

I just want to know who will be carring the X2 line here in the USA??

Scott

Hi Scott and all,

ACS has skimmmed off only the very best of the X2 gear and will be distributing it here in the US along with many other manufacturers' Carp tackle.

Again thanks for your patience, we're working balls out... :D

Cheers,

Dave, Sean & Wayne

Scott,

West Side Tackle in Indy is going to be carrying the X2 line. I went there yesterday to check the stuff out but they only had three small items (spool tubes, and rig wallets). They are supposed to have everything before CAGI.