Carp Anglers Group Forums

American Carp Society

Guest Tommy Robinson

We can't afford to drive down ..... :D or didn't you notice the gas prices in and around DC... :D

I can just here the crying from the west coast.... but they have sunshine.. :D

Guest Tommy Robinson
Shoot Tommy, that fish only looks so big 'cause you're a runt!  :D  :D  :D

LOL - Runt --- I'm every bit as big as your youngest son! :D

Guest big Raymie

tommy mark wears heels mate, or at least he does in the pics ive seen of him online :D

ps this is a joke, no actual pictures of mark to my knowledge have ever been on the internet, if any small kids or animals were offended, then i will postehaste remove myself to the latrine were i will fall apon my dagger.

I think Wayne is across the pond for a few weeks, but when he gets back I beleive the site will be up.... :D

if I remember correctly, membership will NOT start until it's up and running...Right guys????

I've ordered a few things by "E" mailing the guys directly...they're on the ball !!

I know that they've sunk a bundle of $$$$$ into this venture, and it would please them no end to get the site up and running and start getting some return on their dollars ! :D

I talked to Wayne a week or so ago and the website is almost ready. The membership, as Neil said, doesn't start until then. Although it is about 4 months past the first go-live date, I believe the website has bloomed into something much more than it was supposed to be originally. Me, I would have posted something and added to it. However, I'm not running a company so what do I know. Hang in there folks, I am sure it will be worth it...

RickyB

I know the web site opening is imminent. These guys have taken the time to do it right. This is not an uncomplicated process. Have some patience and I'm sure we'll all be pleased with the results. I have a lot of respect for the partners in the ACS and their approach to the whole venture. If they had wanted to go with a load of crap and turn a quick buck they could have done. Like I said, have patience.... most good things are worth waiting for....... All the best..... Bill D.

Your right BIll. These guys are doing it the right way, and waiting until everything is complete to go live. They are spending a LOT of time preparing everything, and have some awesome things up their sleeves. Some information is very HUGE that will be released by next year :D Why do I support ACS? Simple. This is another fine organization promoting carp fishing in the USA. Anything that has the possibility to proclaim the carp as a possible sportfish/gamefish status is well worth the $$ in my opinion.

we're fortunate to have guys like ACS. Wacker and the other AMERICAN retail pioneers.......

You can;t get CARP STUFF at cabellas or Bass pro....

I can see it now....the GRAND OPENING of CARP PRO

a giant replica of a Carp, and you walk into the store through the mouth !! :D laugh,,,it will happen !!! ( perhaps not in my lifetime, but it will happen !

a giant replica of a Carp, and you walk into the store through the mouth !!

That isn't TOO farfetched. The rear of my building overlooks the Eisenhower Expressway, 6 lines of highway leading into Chicago. It has long been my dream to put a giant carp on top of the building,

And, sticking to the theme of this thread, I agree that ACS will have a very strong and positive impact on carping in North America. Sean & Wayne are great guys. David is a special case.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll second the great products and service that come out of ACS.

I had a welcome surprise when I got home today, my tackle arrived in less than a week. Everything as expected, I got a chair and a trakker brolly, the chair is the ACS brand and seems exceptionally well made. Everything was competatively priced and the service was outstanding.

Thanks guys! Well done.

Guest big Raymie

like wacker i have nothing but good stuff to say about ACS, love the service, real quick, and the gear ive had so far gets my goolies all a tingling.