Carp Anglers Group Forums

ROYAL CARP

Rippin

Just wanted to give a big Thanks to Alex of Royal Carp for the great service and carp conversation Thursday night! :D

David and I will be LIFETIME CUSTOMERS!!! :D

Take Care and See Ya Soon Alex,

Chris C.

Rippin'

I agree !!!! :D

He was just great with me, when I purchased my Rod pod from him :D ( which I love ) very, very knowledgeble, and ready to answer any and all questions.

and so is Paul, and Wayne, and Shawn, and David,and Iain,and Peter, and the rest of those Pioneers in AMERICAN CARPING that have provided such great service to this sport ! :D

We are really lucky to have the likes of them as Vendors here in the STATES!!

Thanks Guys !!!

I also have been dealing with Alex for a long time now and let me say that he is and will be for a long time a good friend of mine...Me and Alex drove over 2,000 miles this year just to fish together and we have always had a blast..Not just fishing over night but for a week or just a weekend...His wife is also a very nice person to deal with and i would like to say thank you for everything Alex and you know what all i am talking about...Without Alex 2005 wouldnt be my year to do the things that are planned to happen with my carp fishing...So to you and your wife both Thank you very much ...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have bought from Royal with no problems , but I will say that I had a gift cert. from ACS and it was a little tricky to use. Shawn did a great job of talking me thru it. I used my Wacker cert's this week and had to phone the order in. No problem though. I think that gift cert. make it tricky with any online company.

I have to join the chorus of praise for Alex and Royal Carp. I've made more than a couple of orders, and every time the goods come quickly and in good condition. I had no problems redeeming my CAGI award coupons either. I am happy to recommend Royal Carp, especially the corn pellets, micro boilies, and Cinnaplex (Scopex) boilies.

i was lucky enough to spend one weekend with Alex on the St Lawrence

it was a blast :D:D

on the ordering departement, i've never had a problem, matter a fact

i have to put one in to try to replace the items that got stolen

i was lucky enough to spend one weekend with Alex on the St Lawrence

it was a blast :D  :D

on the ordering departement, i've never had a problem, matter a fact

i have to put one in to try to replace the  items that got stolen

Miguel - make me a list of what you need from Alex - send it to me by PM please.