Carp Anglers Group Forums

Mainline Boilies

Paul Pezalla

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, I will be flying to Austin and will send some stuff down. I will probably be out of the bulk pineapple by then (may well be out by Monday, they are flying off the shelf).

Phil, you never pass up a chance at a cheap shot, do you. One of these days I will be clever enough to shoot back :D Air-tight, factory-sealed bags. They are as soft and smell as wonderful now as the day they were made.

Paul, I cant believe you would say such a thing... :D I was just bringing it back to the top for you ..... :D

That's good stuff.... I'm glad it didn't end up in ashes... :D

Will future shipments be hassle free ?? I'm thinking for the CCC etc ? :D

Bringing it to the top, yeah right. Your post was 21 minutes after mine. I don't think it had sunk that far down.

I do have the permit and a little more knowledge. It should go smoother next time. Trouble is, one never knows what they will be looking for. On a previous shipment, they went nuts because of fishmeal. So I ordered baits without fishmeal and they went nuts over mad cow and Exotic Newcastle disease. Who knows what it will be next time.

Including the Pineapple, the Town Lake miracle bait.

Paul, happy to read you got em out of boilie purgatory!!

Unfortunately i have bad news for you they are now holding up certain shipments, looking for fusariose, Latin(Fusarium moniliforme).

It seems that this disease has the tendency to cause yield losses by 30%. :D

Guest Paul Swider
Ingredients in them Dean, like hash, cocaine, and LSD....

So the rumors about Scott eating all his boilies really ARE true!!!! :D:D:D

Guest CARPKNIGHT

no scott in that case i will pull out the roofies. :D ... but Junior- Junior dont need that to be getting El Turtle wet... i like the hash cause it gives you that relaxed feeling. <_< besides why would i need that stuff anyways? there husbands are not giving them play so i doo.. :D

Errrrrrr Guys - this is a public board, can you tone it down?