Carp Anglers Group Forums

Mainline Boilies

Paul Pezalla

Guest theshadow073070

Charlie, state chair or not...you can't skunk me at any paylake......I bet I could do pretty good at ATC with my old school ball....that's 30 years of carp fishin talkin at ya D. Hicks said that....lol by the way I am only 34 so I have been fishing for them since I was 4 I have thrown the guantlet to anyone who wishes to go euro against my old school....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie, state chair or not...you can't skunk me at any paylake......I bet I could do pretty good at ATC with my old school ball....that's 30 years of carp fishin talkin at ya D. Hicks said that....lol  by the way I am only 34 so I have been fishing for them since I was 4    I have thrown the guantlet to anyone who wishes to go euro against my old school....

Danny, I might not be able to take ya on euro tactics on a paylake but the ol' Carpinator dont use dat stuff at the paypond. Pack and puffs for me thank you. :D My soybean meal has a secret ingredient in it that, if ever found out, would change paylake fishing forever. :D

I think dough would do allright at the ATC. I just don't think the pack/pickup combo used at most paylakes would do well at Town.

Did you go down to the White Sunday?

Just to set the record straight--Buster wasn't talking about paylakers. He was refering to Euro guys who will be using paylake STUFF at the ATC. :D

You'll never know it though-- :D

But--- Charlie don't know NC paylakers. Chit, most of them do fish for wild fish at times, and If anybody really believes that NC paylakers don't know how to use a boilie, than they've been seriously BS'd. Thats one reason that many people have a misconception about paylakers---They lie like he11 about what they use, and what they know.

I'll prove it while you guys are at the ATC. :D

Anywho--I don't see the ATC as being any kind of Euro vs. paylaker deal. Looks more like a bunch of guys heading out to have a good time, and I hope that all of ya have a ball. :D

Chirles! You are just mad at the world because I'm going and your nottttt !

And i also have it on good info that the fate of you going next year will be on how well my partner and i do this year. And i have allready made plans for next year !! I have never lacked confidence!

By the way...I was'nt implying Paylakers suck. <_<  I used to be one. I'm just saying that it is not a paylake and the fish might not jump right onto millet or chow or anyother packbait for that matter. It would be wise to bring what the fish have been caught on before. But knowing what a paylaker is like....I'm sure that a good paylaker would bring more than just his usual.

And Louis....are you making fun of my "unproper" pickup???? :D

what do you use for a pickup?

what i mean is in a ball of pack i think there is a great chance a peice of plastic etc will get sucked up, but in a big feild of ground bait, i'm less sure of it.

My suggestion for the paylakes dudes who are masters of the pack is to make a stiffer pack, add some crushed boilies, and fish hair rigged boilies. Or, add corn to their pack and fish maize on the hair rig. I know this is no new inovation, but with just a simple tweaking of techniques, I'm sure the paylakers will clean up.

Personally, I'm just beginning to perfect my method/pack, and I only have one or two good recipes. I really think the pack/method technique is highly respectable science. Throw in some boilies or maize, and you have your paylaker crossover...

Good luck to everyone!

Matt

Charlie, state chair or not...you can't skunk me at any paylake......I bet I could do pretty good at ATC with my old school ball....that's 30 years of carp fishin talkin at ya D. Hicks said that....lol by the way I am only 34 so I have been fishing for them since I was 4  I have thrown the guantlet to anyone who wishes to go euro against my old school....

Ill take that bet....if any of my "Euro" dudes will sponsor..:D Where?

I'm done with this thread guys. I never said paylakers wont do well. I said that in my opinion I dont think pack and pickups will do well at this particular venue. That just how I feel. If everybody wants to make it look like something it was'nt...I really don't care. Ive caught fish upto 29lbs on a piece of yellow plastic but I would most deffinatly bring what the locals are using to any place I've never fished before.

I would almost bet the best paylaker could bring his entire arsenal to Town Lake and he would still get skunked, cause they suck. They are all goofs whose mommas dress them funny. Plus, they have tiny ding-a-lings. Save the packbait for the paylakes and the reservoirs back home, meatheads. :D

"I never said paylakers wont do well..."

Yes ya did...see above.. :D

I would almost bet the best paylaker could bring his entire arsenal to Town Lake and he would still get skunked, cause they suck. They are all goofs whose mommas dress them funny. Plus, they have tiny ding-a-lings. Save the packbait for the paylakes and the reservoirs back home, meatheads. :D

"I never said paylakers wont do well..."

Yes ya did...see above.. :D

Hey Man.....Don't be messing with the quote box! :D:D

At least they're not "portly". :D:D (j/k)

At least they're not "portly". :D:D (j/k)

Oh no.... now you've gone and done it charlie . :D:D

Paylakers......

Ive seen a bunch of them and they aint exactly runway models if ya know what i mean :D:D

Paylakers......

Ive seen a bunch of them  and they aint exactly runway models if ya know what i mean  :D  :D

:D:D:D:D Funny Mark :D:D:D

This is one paylaker that never claimed to be... although i clean up pretty good :D

Later,

Rippin'

Like my addition to my sig Charley? :D

I've only been out once man! Cut me some slack. I don't get to globetrot like you have this year so far. Maybe you can stop in Indy on yer way to Texas and pick me up. I just need ya to buy the gas, food, hotel bill, fishing licsense and give me a weeks pay that I'll miss. :D

Chirles!  You are just mad at the world because I'm going and your nottttt !

And i also have it on good info that the fate of you going next year will be on how well my partner and i do this year.  And i have allready made plans for next year !!  I have never lacked confidence!

El Dorkio the Blankio......

Yeah Right!!!! :D:D Man....the only reason you're going with Gilley is cuz I can't. Betch next year you'll be where I'll be this year. Watching from the sidelines. Only difference is Gils got a chance at winning next year. :D:D:D

Guest Dale Willis
Oh  no....  now you've gone and done it charlie .   :D  :D

Paylakers......  

Ive seen a bunch of them  and they aint exactly runway models if ya know what i mean  :D  :D

HEY, HEY, Don't be talking about Buster that way Mark. You'll kill his con-fer-dents, BUT, buster17dz.jpg his looks did make a frieght train take a dirt road once to avoid seeing him. :D:D:D