Carp Anglers Group Forums

Mainline Boilies

Paul Pezalla

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cactus Carp

Yes Scott munches down on boilies I have seen him. But you know what, most taste well pretty good. Think about it.... So I'll have to support him on that. Come on check your bait !

Rough the pic of the youngester, man are those some 40mm+ or what and what flavour ?? :D:D:D:D :D :D

Paul

Are you going to Austin...........and if so will they be available there to purchase. I may be interested

Chris  :D

Yeah right :D:D:D

Ricky

Would you like me to Fax a copy of my airline ticket...!!!!!!.............. :D

Chris :D

No, if you are going to the trouble of faxing it, then scan it and e-mail it to me :D

RickyB

Far too complicated for him mate. :D

Anyway he definately ordered some Mainlines today (Essential Opal), so maybe he is thinking of going to Austin!!!! As he doesn't go here in California!! :D:D

You know what he is like! :D

Karl :D

no i just like pineapple boilies...i have one lake that i cant catch anything off of anything but pineapple....and i have seen many high 30's and maybe a low forty..so this is what i call pre-baiting with boilies...

i got my boilies on Wednesday....thank you PAUL...when the ice gets of the lakes maybe i can do some fishing.... :D  :D  :D

Brian - why are your pineapples orange? And as Matt said why are you getting them from Wacker, you should have asked Alex to get Pineapples for you. :D

the boilies are yellow....its just the picture....and these are the only baits i buy that royalcarp dont carry...and Alex dont have any pineapple that i know of...plus i have tried 10 flavors on this one lake any nothing....then i fished with pineapple and it was crazzzy beeps all day long...i dont care who makes them its just getting them when i need them....i use micro boilies on 8 lakes around me and thats really all i use in the summer time but since spring is almost here i need to get ready for my lakes...some lakes i only put one kinda bait in and the lake i am really working on likes pineapple...also do you know how many kilos of boilies i have at my house...i could show 20 bags this size....i use many types of baits...i still to this day havent found a boilie that works on every single lake you try it on....you must be prepared for anything...and thats how i am..prepared...

Now Keith, is that more innuendo?  :D

Ive got a KG of pineapple  (TY Paul!!!) and about 2 kg of scopex going with me to Austin, just in case Im wrong about being able to catch carp in anything there..LOL

Scott - we all know you personally can catch carp on just about anything, just about anywhere (seriously folks Scott is a great carp catcher).

From what I heard Paul was catching on Essential Opals last year (a yellow boilie) and Brian and Phone slayed 'em using the Royal Baits Scopex (also a yellow boilie), most of the fish Wendy and i caught during the event were on the Royal Baits Corn Micro Boilies (yellow), Dave & Al Mainline Pineapple (yellow) - Anyone see a theme here???????

Guess which baits I will be using this year - yep Royal Baits Scopex, Royal Baits Corn Micros and some home made yellow boilies (flavour to be revealled post event.

No, if you are going to the trouble of faxing it, then scan it and e-mail it to me :D

RickyB

Far too complicated for him mate. :D

Anyway he definately ordered some Mainlines today (Essential Opal), so maybe he is thinking of going to Austin!!!! As he doesn't go here in California!! :D:D

You know what he is like! :D

Karl :D

I'll wait for him to phone tech support of the scan company to ask how to do it and then of the e-mail company to e-mail the attachment.

I'm off to Jennings this weekend for my 20 from Jennings.. I'll let you know how I do.

Ricky

[

Scott - we all know you personally can catch carp on just about anything, just about anywhere (seriously folks Scott is a great carp catcher).

OK, Keith, this is some serious innuendo... :D:D

Ive got yellow balls. I hesitate to say golden, as Id get lynched this weekend..... :D

See ya...12 days and counting

Now Keith, is that more innuendo?  :D

Ive got a KG of pineapple  (TY Paul!!!) and about 2 kg of scopex going with me to Austin, just in case Im wrong about being able to catch carp in anything there..LOL

From what I heard Paul was catching on Essential Opals last year (a yellow boilie) and Brian and Phone slayed 'em using the Royal Baits Scopex (also a yellow boilie), most of the fish Wendy and i caught during the event were on the Royal Baits Corn Micro Boilies (yellow), Dave & Al Mainline Pineapple (yellow) - Anyone see a theme here???????

Guess which baits I will be using this year - yep Royal Baits Scopex, Royal Baits Corn Micros and some home made yellow boilies (flavour to be revealled post event.

just in case....

don and i have a bag of royal scopex, royal corn micro, several kg of mainline essential opal, mainline pineapple, and fruit burst. i have a bunch of pop-ups in some of those flavors too, plus some top secret baits i made...yellow of course. i also have some essential opal dip that i plan to dunk a canary with a life preserver in for some sick topwater action.

Blue. Blue is the magic color this year. Whered I put them BBQ's.....

Blue would be the Curacao which worked great for me when the water temps got up to the high 60s.

Guest Dale Willis
OK, Keith, this is some serious innuendo... :D  :D

Ive got yellow balls. I hesitate to say golden, as Id get lynched this weekend..... :D

See ya...12 days and counting

Scott, sounds like you may have Fasciola Hepatica or Sheep Liver Fluke Infection. So What you been doing with sheep....eerrr... on second thought I don't want to know. :D:D