Carp Anglers Group Forums

Vendors at the ATC

Guest Paul Swider

He is alright.............just that the majority on this Forum can't see past the end of their nose.......... :D

When you look past the end of your nose I think you see a dark crevice with a wierd smell. Yes, that right, that echo you hear when you talk is the echo coming from your butt, because that is where your head is.

Philly

I've got $20 in my pocket that says you don't have the stones to say that to his face should you ever meet him.

Small World this carp game you know! :D

Karl :D

Great Post! Really advances the CAG objectives and makes the forum a better place! Way to Go!

Likewise Pat!!! :D:D

Do you mean the initial dig by Matt, or the reply by Chris or my bit?? :D

Or are you just referring to all of them, if so then the word you bshould have used was posts (plural!) :D

:D:D I think all of ya suck. Especially paylakers. :D (J/K)

Guest Paul Swider

Tracy, I'll bring the PVC rod pod and its yours to keep. Been trying to get that thing out of my closet for awhile now and didn't want to throw it away :D

Guest len perdic

Being away for a bit and not following the board for the past month...it seems that I did not miss much..............maybe I'll stay away more often as these posts were complete waste of time to read!!!!! :D:D:D

Don't you guys have anything better to do or say?????

Just did a bunch of seminars at two major shows in Canada and praised CAG and CAG's website...hope that I do not look like an idiot if some NEW people go and read this garbage. In general I think that CAG is a very friendly website to visit and many people from CAG offer great advice to newcomers whether they are beginner or advanced angler.

I would even understand if this topic or posts were in the off-topic section but it is degrading to have it in comercial section...Alex and Keith (all Royal Carp pro staff), Bill D and Wayne, Sean/Dave/Wayne and Paul P. work very hard to provide a great service to USA and their carpers. Add up all their time and donations over the years and you'll all see that their is no great FINANCIAL gain but just SATISFACTION and doing what they believe is the right thing to do! (sorry if I missed any retailers or services).

See ya next month...

Len.

Guest Paul Swider

Len,

I hope you are referring to some of the things that were posted in this thread and not the thread itself. I started this thread as an honest inquiry about the people selling things at the ATC. If you are in fact referring to the bickering and such that was going on in here then I TOTALLY agree with you. Save that stuff for PM's!

Guest Paul Swider
Chalk it up to cabin fever. Notice my posts are all cheery? Its because Im fishing..

Scott....I'm still upset with you.....your up there catching all those fish with ice still on the water. The stupid southern fish get lock jaw when the air temp gets below 60 degrees. Oh wait....thats me that doesn't like the cold (but these fish dont care for it either) :D:D:D

Guest Cactus Carp
Ok.....since I started this thread let me please request that the bickering stop NOW.  That is not why I created this thread.
Paul - I will have a spare couple of Diawa Whisker Kevlar 12ft 2.75 TC rods with me that you can use for the event - did you have a pod, if not I can lend you one of those too (Amiaud Peche, no buzzers)

Keith, your an alright guy.....I dont care what Dean says about you :D I do have a rod pod (a real one this year and not the PVC on that I made for last year...lol). I also have bite alarms this year. I would have euro rods and reels by now but I got divorced in 2004 and when you have to pay over $700 a month in child support that really puts a dent in my fishing purchases.

Also, does anyone know if Bass Pro Shops sell any good rods/reels that wont break the bank? I ask because I'll be over there this Friday. And what about big pit reels?

Paul I must have missed something on this, don't recall this one..only thing I've said to you is I have fished with him. This won't go far :D

Being away for a bit and not following the board for the past month...it seems that I did not miss much..............maybe I'll stay away more often as these posts were complete waste of time to read!!!!! :D  :D  :D

Don't you guys have anything better to do or say?????

Just did a bunch of seminars at two major shows in Canada and praised CAG and CAG's website...hope that I do not look like an idiot if some NEW people go and read this garbage. In general I think that CAG is a very friendly website to visit and many people from CAG offer great advice to newcomers whether they are beginner or advanced angler.

I would even understand if this topic or posts were in the off-topic section but it is degrading to have it in comercial section...Alex and Keith (all Royal Carp pro staff), Bill D and Wayne, Sean/Dave/Wayne and Paul P. work very hard to provide a great service to USA and their carpers. Add up all their time and donations over the years and you'll all see that their is no great FINANCIAL gain but just SATISFACTION and doing what they believe is the right thing to do! (sorry if I missed any retailers or services).

See ya next month...

Len.

Len

You ain't seen nothing.

You should have been around in the old days, it was way worse then. :D:D

For those who find posts offending, just one word of advice.............Don't read them! :D

Visit any of the carp fishing forums anywhere on the net and you find bullchit like this all the time.

Guest Paul Swider
Paul I must have missed something on this, don't recall this one..only thing I've said to you is I have fished with him. This won't go far

HAHAHA....Dean, I was j/k.... :D:D

Anyway....anyone know if Bass Pro Shops has any good rods/reels for not too much $$$ ??

Guest Cactus Carp

Yeah well the right smiley head next time ! You don't know how close you came to getting a "special bait" additive in our mix when your not looking :D and wondering why nothing is happening :D

Len,

Chalk it up to cabin fever. Notice my posts are all cheery? Its because Im fishing..:D

Hey Scott....tell the truth................you're cheery because the Soxs got lucky last year :D:D:D

Val