Carp Anglers Group Forums

ACS Shipping?

TimJC

I am looking to order a bedchair (and maybe some end tackle) from ACS, and I am wondering how long it would take to get to me in Cincinnati, OH. If I were to order on monday would I have this before thursday? The reason is that I intend to leave for the Northwest Ohio CAG outing a day early (thursday, April 8th) due to the three hour drive. I need to be comfy and well rested for this fish-in :D

I know that sean and wayne where at townlake until yesterday as soon as they get back I am sure they could give you a anwser

putting on the salesman hat.....

I have the cheaper of the 2 bedchairs they offer and it rocks!!

If you go to www.ups.com and hit the "time & cost" link, you can get transit times for the various classes of shipping. You will need the ACS zip code as well as your own.

That is only half the answer, of course. You also need to know when they will ship it and only ACS can answer that.

allso how they ship if i can remember my charts ohio is 4 days from cali (ground) itll probably have to go 3 day or 2nd day to guarantee thurs if it goes out monday. and to get it early thursday itll definately have to go one of the expited ways so you have it wednesday.

Guest Sean Manning

Dear all,

If you have any questions regarding ACS or shipping please send us an e-mail to info@americancarpsociety.com and we'll do our best to answer questions for you as soon as possible :D

In regards to all members who have free baiting needle certificates, we do try to remember to send them all in the first order going out, and most members are kind enough to remind us on that initial order ( we are getting pretty swamped with many things as you can imagine) ....for those that didn't get them the first time just drop us a line or give us a call and we can get them to you straight away....sorry for any inconvenience and our appologies.

Regards

Sean :D

PS The ACS message board is also a place that members may want to consider posting questions to us or even picking up the phone and calling us so that we may have the opportunity to address any concerns or oversights that we may have overlooked. The crystal balls getting pretty cloudy these days.... :D

Man....2nd day shipping on a bedchair. OUCH :D

When I ordered mine from ACS, it arrived rather quickly. Biggest key is shipping factor. Typically great service from them though.......wouldn't be afraid to order anything from them.

or even picking up the phone and calling us so that we may have the opportunity to address any concerns or oversights that we may have overlooked. The crystal balls getting pretty cloudy these days.... :D

Well Sean, I called you on the 800 number on Tuesday regarding having problems trying to order something from ACS online and I have not yet heard from anyone at ACS. :D Yes I did leave my number on the message.

Guest Sean Manning

Ed,

As mentioned in the last newsletter that was sent, we have been in Texas and have just arrrived back.... :D Appologies again for the delayed response :D

Sean :D

shipping to Akron Ohio took me 5 days when the ACS shipped my stuff out....so i would think the same for you...2nd day would cost you a pretty penny...ACS gets the stuff shipped out very fast ...Good people :D:D:D

I have the cheaper of the 2 bedchairs they offer and it rocks!!

I can second what Zach has just posted.

I have the same model.......................The best thing I have bought for Carp fishing to date!!!

Well comfy!!

Karl :D

Good job because all you do is sleep anyhow :D

On a more serious note, I have said bedchair and I also think it rocks! Set it up on very uneven ground and got a nice kip on it.

I also got my baiting needle.....nice bit of kit that!

R

Guest NJ Rob

For the record ..

UPS GROUND - 5 business days tops.

3 DAY SELECT - 3 Business days tops

2 DAY - obvious

Priority Overnight - duh!!!

Next time plan ahead .. It'll literally save you tons!!!

Like Shawn orated, ANY service other than ground on abedchair will KILL you no matter who or where you get it from.

For the record UPS will take the full 5 days going coast to coast as in CA to NJ. But Ive sent items to pals in NY, NJ and they get em the next day w/ ground service ..

Rest up and start blowing up that air mattress!! :D

Good job because all you do is sleep anyhow :D

Ricky

Please refresh my memory............................

How many carp have you caught this year? :D ................Or last year for that matter!! :D:D

How many of those have been 30lb fish? :D

He who laughs first................. :D:D:D:D

Karl :D

Aside from Austin, which I didn't go to. I've out fished you every single time this year. :D:D:D:D:D

R

Karl,

I've come as far as anyone with no talent could in carp fishing. Therefore I've given up carp fishing, knowing that I am the worlds best, and have taken up duck hunting instead. I will now be found shooting at my old alarms..

R

PS. PM me, you never told me how you got on after I phoned you.

Karl,

I've come as far as anyone with no talent could in carp fishing. Therefore I've given up carp fishing, knowing that I am the worlds best, and have taken up duck hunting instead. I will now be found shooting at my old alarms..

R

PS. PM me, you never told me how you got on after I phoned you.

Duck hunting!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D