Carp Anglers Group Forums

ITEMS STOLEN FROM ACS

Guest Sean Manning

Guest hawkgfr

Ok.....enough is enough. I DIDN'T take them.....no oneI know here took them. I don't think the type people that WOULD take them come here to read.

If I want to read about criminals, I go to www.crime.crime :D I don't go to the PAYLAKE section to read about it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. To whomever lost the stuff er ugh had it stolen form them. I AM SORRY. :D WE ALL are SORRY.

LET IT GO....do you want a donation"? enough is enough...either call the FBI or just forget about and get your reward in heaven. BUT PLEASE spare us now we've all been beaten with this saga enough. Time to move on or post a sticky or something. :D If anyone see's these guys we promise to give them a good ball of CHOW to munch on. <_<

Love ya all.... :D

Hawk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NJ Rob

Everyone calm down. Nobody has a bad name except James Hill .

These actions do not carry over to all "paylakers, southerners" Georgians, or anyone" else that didnt steal the stuff ..

Also, in the future EVERYONE needs to leave trust out of financial transactions. DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT EVER (wether seller or buyer) do a transaction with money involved w/out getting paid up front and with an invoice (paypal / billpoint / etc). I dont care if you think you know someone well enough, IT just DOESNT pay!!

Sometimes a pre-emptive measure such as NOT even getting into a transaction like this in the first place goes a long way. This isnt the case here because a theft was made but too many of you guys post up about transactions in trust that go horribly wrong .. Just DO NOT DO IT!!

I dont want to see any more of you guys become suckers. Its a ####e feeling being taken .. I know too well. :D

Sean,

I have made contact w/ the aforementioned. I seem to have a way of convincing individuals to do the right thing once a simple mistake has been made or a minor disagreement such as this.

Lets hope the ones involved realize that their character is not worth selling for 350 bucks worth of equiptment. I honestly think they ARE smart enough but we'll see. <_<

If not, plan 2 awaits. :D

And plan 2 is never good. :D

How is GA this time of year ???? :D

Guest hawkgfr

I am calm...This topic has been here off and on for more than six months. this post has been alive since early April.

I'm all for reading about it but after awhile even chocolate cake gets rich. :D

Georgia weather is perfect now. Go on down and B--ch slap him and get the tackle back. We are all cheering for ya.

in a whisper........Don't plan on fishing the Chataoochi River.......Lots of pig squeals going on down there....Just ask Ned Beatty. :D

Guest cubfan

Sean, just contact the Georgia cops! crossing over a state line with stolen goods is a fellony! As you have given them plenty of chance to correct a mistake, proves it was delliberate theft.

Richard

I would like to know why ACS is using our forum to try to track down stolen items from an ACS event. ACS is their own organization. They should be doing all of the bitching on their own site. I understand that they think someone that is on here can help them, but it was not stolen from a CAG event. Maybe they should try BASS, Muskies Inc., or any other fishing organization. Who said they were strictly carp anglers. Fish-On Bill

They should be doing all of the bitching on their own site.

and leave all the bi*** here to you then i guess...

I dont think Bill is B@#ching or regularly does.he says whats on his mind and I'd say there are alot of guys here that do the same. The theft occoured in Oct. and it is still being brought to the top. That shat is gone deal with it and be done. I don't say much on this forum I just read alot of guys ramblings at times, But I will speak up when I need to. Call it Bi#$ching or whatever you want, just a fact. I have stated before that I hate a thief got no use for anyone that steals but bottom line is this world has millions of them.

Guest Carp Fever

Hollywood

We don't all feel that way there are to few of us carpers around for us not to stick together, if there is any thing I can do just tell me

John

I would like to know why ACS is using our forum to try to track down stolen items from an ACS event. ACS is their own organization. They should be doing all of the bitching on their own site.

Why make it "us" and "them". Truthfully, I'm part of them and us. Be a uniter, not a divider, this carp world isn't that big...

Matt

Why make it "us" and "them".  Truthfully, I'm part of them and us.  Be a uniter, not a divider, this carp world isn't that big..

Was it all over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!?!?!?!?

Hollywood

We don't all feel that way there are to few of us carpers around for us not to stick together, if there is any thing I can do just tell me

John

Let me say again that the guys that took the stuff are pieces of shat! What can any of us do? send ACS some cash to help cover the items? search Ga paylakes? I dont know?? In terms of sticking together I also am an ACS member fishing in the WCC so I 'm with'em

Shawn, Can we go today..... :D

Guest telfish
Why make it "us" and "them".  Truthfully, I'm part of them and us. Be a uniter, not a divider, this carp world isn't that big..

That would be the little yellow Germans :D

No Stereotyping implied or racial profiling is intended in this post....

Why make it "us" and "them".  Truthfully, I'm part of them and us. Be a uniter, not a divider, this carp world isn't that big..

That would be the little yellow Germans :D

No Stereotyping implied or racial profiling is intended in this post....

...from Animal House...

(Patriotic Music in the background)

"Was it all over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? NO!!"

"Germans? But the..."

"Leave him alone. He's on a roll."

Guest big Raymie

sean, best thing to do is contact the georgia bureau of investigation, as someone mentioned earlier crossing state lines with stolen goods is a felony, a call from the local GBI might be whats needed.

PS are we having to choose whether to belong to ACS or CAG now.

Guest RoughFisherman

Sean,

I hope you get this thing cleared up with those guys, it’s to bad they took advantage of your generosity like that. :D

Since we’re on the subject :D ...I wouldn’t mind borrowing some of that cool ACS stuff or for that mater anything from Wacker Baits (Paul) :D ...especially if I don’t have to pay for it or give it back. :D

Just keep me in mind if you need someone for the job for the future, ok. :D