Carp Anglers Group Forums

Royal PVA Tube

Guest alexangler

Just curious  ....what does having a textured surface do for us, that smooth  or mesh pva doesnt?

Textured surface is like a mix between mesh and solid making the bags stronger

Glad to hear you finally got it :D:D I have heard you talking about it forever...Now i cant wait to use...I wish i would have had it last week..I was using some webbing and it just wasnt working to good for me....stuff was to thin and was just falling apart on me...But cant wait to use i know its good PVA :D

Guest Royal Carp-it

I have been fishing with Alexander twice now and was able to compare his new PVA with that of his competitors. Submerging it in water and watching how long it takes to dissovle is amazing. Plenty of time to let it sink to the bottom. I watched him get a few runs off of it, too. :D

I ordered and tested some of the royal pva tube. I will have to say this is REALLY nice pva. Can withstand slightly moist contents and stretches nicely if really jammed full. Breaks down nicely too.

The only complaint would be how narrow the shape of the tube is, is not as conducive to streamlined rigging for the super long cast. But, I'm sure with some practice, I'll get a nice package suitable to my aerodynamic desires...

Matt

Guest telfish

I ordered some to try out an really like it, it's way stronger than the crap mesh which ladders like an old stocking at the slightest touch. It breaks down at a good rate and for what I want seems ideal, I too would like it an inch wider but you cant have everything. I tried to persuade my wife that this was a new contraception concept. Durex (Condoms) on a roll, she nearly bought it for a while :D

Terry

I tried to persuade my wife that this was a new contraception concept. Durex (Condoms) on a roll, she nearly bought it for a while :D

Terry

no wonder theres been an influx of babies born to Cag members this year that explains it all :D