Carp Anglers Group Forums

BCT News: 10% Discount & shipping charge reduction

Big_Carp_Tackle_LLC

I'll post once again for a BCT 10% discount perspective: (One last time)

You must be registered on the e-store, then we need is your CAG member#, Login name and real name to check everything and switch you over to receive the discount via email. BCT email Takes us 10 seconds to do, but you need to allow 1-2 business days to get to it. You receive back an account modification notification via email that means you have been given the 10% off. If we receive this and somehow mess up(vacation, spending time with family, etc.) we are glad to issue you refund or store credit towards your next purchase.

All of our transactions happen real time to get your order out immediately. It's just the business model we have chosen and we and our customers for the most part seem extremely happy with it.

Once this is completed and you use the same login and password you are set for all future purposes. If you forget these things and re-register it is like starting over again. There is a way to have your password sent through the store if you forget or just email us!

We are seriously considering doing away with the 10% CAG discount because it is a admistrative nightmare refunding/crediting after the fact. If I had a $1 for everytime someone puts the notes "I didn't get my CAG discount" I could probably retire!!

If we had a box you check to get 10% off everyone would check it!!.. No matter if they belonged to CAG or not.

We are looking into some other options that are very similiar, but it has come to the point it isn't worth it using the current system.

We want to help give potential members reasons to join but when it takes up literally hours each week to correct these issues and doesn't make business sense we have to make tough business decisions.

Neil has been great to work with and has tried to get the word out..so many thanks Neil and hopefully we can come up with a system that everyone will be happy with. He has suggsted(and may be an option) if you don't register or don't use the existing discount account established you automatically forfeit the discount? Which may be known as the "Neil Rule"

On a more positive note you will notice our Fed Ex Ground shipping rates have been lowered considerably and we are adjusting them back in line with the discounts we receive now from Fed Ex do in great part to the business we receive from all of you...Many Thanks for that. We are just passing that on to our customers. This explains why many of our recent orders from customers have received credit (coupons) towards your next purchase for shipping overcharges.

Cheers,

David